SCREENSHOTS for Zelda on Wii HD!! (hurry be4 nintendo fire me!!)

There fakes
Something smiler where posted on Kotaku a day or so ago as to what a Zelda game would look like if it was on PS3

if thats supposed to be zelda in HD. then i think i dont give a crap for HD.

(i actually love HD its the only thing missing from wii. (and a decent online/friends system) i was merely making a statement that these dont look remotely HD.

and yeah bullshit that you work there and dont care for being fired

if thats supposed to be zelda in HD. then i think i dont give a crap for HD.

(i actually love HD its the only thing missing from wii. (and a decent online/friends system) i was merely making a statement that these dont look remotely HD.

and yeah bullshit that you work there and dont care for being fired

Just want to point out that if you have an HDMI cable, the Wii supports 720i HD output. Not the greatest of HD, but still.

As for the screenshots, I agree. No Nintendo employee would leak screenshots - for one, there is a 99% chance that they're bound by an NDA (so leaking could mean jail time, not just being fired), and two... if you managed to get hired by Nintendo, would you really be willing to throw it away? I think not.

Just want to point out that if you have an HDMI cable, the Wii supports 720i HD output. Not the greatest of HD, but still.

This is not true. The Wii has no HDMI output. What you are talking about is more than likely what is called "upscaling" and is akin to resizing a JPEG or other image to be a larger size. You will see pixelation and poor image quality with that kind of setup.

These screenshots looked decent to me, too bad they are fake.

Confirmed to be fake, some dude at Zelda Informer made them or something. Used a lot of Oblivion models and stuff.

Plus the combination of wind wakerish item stuff and TP visuals kind of gives it away too. I love seeing what people come up with though, interesting to see it all.

I had a big feeling those Zelda pics were fake, and i was right, they didn't look right....yay me, i'm on fire :) :wiiconsole:

Back