Sd Card

PACO DIAZ

I'm Rick James Beotch
Jan 14, 2007
the NATI
I wasn't sure of what topic to put this in. But I am borrowing a SD card from a friend and I want to save some of my game files so when I go to their house we won't have to start over on Godfather because I am about half way throught. But I don't know where or how to save the files onto the SD card. I know that it is in the right place because when I go to photo channel the pictures on the card comes up, any help?

No your not in the right place, you have to go to the wii options where the save data is and go to copy them to the sd card.

i m going to where all the game saves are but i don't know where to go after that

So right now click "Wii" buttom which takes you to "Data Management" and "Wii settings" - Hit Data Management and then go to "Save Data". After you hit Save Data go to "Wii".

You should see a list of saved games on your Wii hardware. Click the saved game you want on the SD card. You'll have two options... one with "Copy" and the other "Erase". Hit "Copy" and presto your data goes to the SD card.

OF COURSE - You should have the SD card in there... this may sound like stupid advice but I am retarded so of course I've done it before...

PACO DIAZ said:
I wasn't sure of what topic to put this in. But I am borrowing a SD card from a friend and I want to save some of my game files so when I go to their house we won't have to start over on Godfather because I am about half way throught. But I don't know where or how to save the files onto the SD card. I know that it is in the right place because when I go to photo channel the pictures on the card comes up, any help?

Click the link below, very detailed instruction
http://forums.lovingwii.com/us-wii-game-save-files/26-how-use-wii-game-saves.html

:ciappa:

I know how to do it but I put the SD card in and went to the data managment and the SD card didn't show up in the saved files section. Then to make sure the SD card was in I went to the photo channel and the pics on the card showed up. I wasn't sure what to do.

Back