Secret Smash Bros. Developer Revealed

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Remember all that talk about a mystery developer being tapped by Nintendo to work on Smash Bros. Brawl? A couple of weeks before the game's Japanese release, and the developer has finally been revealed. When pounding the eggs out of Yoshi as Mario, you'll be experiencing the handy work of the makers of the Grandia and Lunar franchises.

That's right, GameArts! The Japanese developer, known for its RPG series as well as the Sylpheed shooting series is the mystery developer mentioned by Smash Bros. director Masahiro Sakurai in a Famitsu article from 2005. The major project mentioned by Sakurai in that article was, it turns out, Grandia III.

Sakurai broke his silence on the studio in the latest installment of a dialog/interview series in which Nintendo president Satoru Iwata asks questions of his development staff. You can read the full text of the interview, in English, at the official Wii site.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/846/846741p1.html

...Okay...? Is that something exciting to most of you? I don't find this very... uhh... yeah /obviously not a true Nintendo fan.

261311 said:
...Okay...? Is that something exciting to most of you? I don't find this very... uhh... yeah /obviously not a true Nintendo fan.
Agreed. I've never played any of their games before so I have no experience with them.

why do you always post brawl news, but never in the brawl sub-forum

i mean it's there just for brawl, might as well use it

they're not that famous of developers, so this dosn't really affect me...i just look at brawl so far and think they are doing a wonderful job

Back