Section for Selling/Buying

Houie

Wii Newb
Apr 24, 2007
Texas
Wii Online Code
2894-5007-8026-9455
I noticed there isnt a section on the forums for buying or selling... Maybe it would be good to add one just for wii items/games... If we are allowed to do this, what section should I do it in?

Thanks

This has been brought up in the past, but never taken too far in-depth. It is unknown at this point what projects, if any, are being worked on to better the site.

You can try to get some feedback, but I wouldn't expect much. We'll just have to wait and [hopefully] see.

Well you'd have to wait for a staff members approval really, and like LevesqueIsKing mentioned it has been thought of in the past or discussed somewhat. I don't think this will happen though, leave the buying and selling to other sites, like Ebay etc. and let WiiChat merely be a forum.

However if it was done right, it could be quite successful.
I just don't see it happening soon, as there are already set ideas for what is being worked or added to the site first. This would have to come much later.

i0n said he doesnt want any of that stuff here to avoid legal issues or whatever.

This subject has been brought up in past circumstances and has been shot down. The administrator refuses to have that activity on the site for his own reasons.

Back