Member Section??

The_Loose_Cannon said:
not even that sovieto

it will just be more or less like the lounge but with more benefits oh! like no waiting in between searches or unlimited ability to rep

see there has to be some draw and benefit to wanting this valued members section. cant be just for the simple fact of wanting a more mature crowd
oooo00oo
by unlimited ability to rep i hope you dont mean you can rep the same person over and over again o.o
but those benefits would be very nice

Sovieto said:
oooo00oo
by unlimited ability to rep i hope you dont mean you can rep the same person over and over again o.o
but those benefits would be very nice

no i ment a no time out frame. for instance ”you have given out too many reps within 24 hours“ would be gone

oy demon read :lol:

monday ill make a post in staff chat and then well just play it by ear. right now these are strictly ideas nothing more and no promises yet

Why...why do I always miss these sorts of threads?

Frankly, this is an AMAZING idea... it will take forever and a day be instated though :/

And not even the most stringent "catch-all" requirements will weed out the unwanteds... I say, it's just a vet vote sort of thing.

C'mon, we all know who the good and bad members are, and a lot of them do not fall into these rules. No better judge of quality than REAL people's opinions.

It would take longer, but would be the most reliable system.

Could be used in tandem with earlier suggestions.

I think it sounds kind of cool, especially the "member awards" thing. Although some problems could arise as a result of this.

Oh, seems I missed reading some stuff.

So.... "the popular members have been banned once"...who are these people? Not counting my really screwed up profile a while back, Lee's the only one I can think of....

and don't check rep......just don't. I'd be kicked out faster than you can say....uh...something not very long.

seriously.... like..5 of my bars are Jill calling me a little bastard. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
I think it sounds kind of cool, especially the "member awards" thing. Although some problems could arise as a result of this.
yah, the problems are what were trying to avoid, and what is being discussed in this thread

I think prinny deserves to have his own coloured mushroom; the members of the special forum should be given another coloured mushroom if it does happen.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
hmmmm
will we be using the requirements i suggested?
and if so/not would it be 500 or 1000 posts...or maybe 750 o_O
i think 500 if its 3 months, if more than 3 months (say 6 months?) then 1000 posts would be acceptable, because 3 months/1000 posts is averaging 11-12 posts a day
6 months, half a year, sounds good, and hard to get into, youd have to be devoted to this forum like all of us, and even though you havent even been here 6 months, if i0n dose decide to do this, by the time it all happens im sure itll be well into july (even though youd get in regardless if it was 6 months)

In my first month i averaged 30 posts a day >.<

My Posts Per Day is slowly decreasing:cryin:

I must get it up

But yeah, good idea

30?! per day! geez i average at 16 i think

ok so heres the deal. im still on the wii here so bare with me on typing and whatnot. tomorrow i will be back on my regular computer and will type what i can in staff chat about this little idea. damn im so smart! :lol:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
30?! per day! geez i average at 16 i think

ok so heres the deal. im still on the wii here so bare with me on typing and whatnot. tomorrow i will be back on my regular computer and will type what i can in staff chat about this little idea. damn im so smart! :lol:

You said it first, You get a cookie.

Back