Member Section??

Cpt.McCloud said:
Off topic spam asking for rep?

If anything you deserve Neg Rep.

What good would a member section fo for the forum?
I don't know what would exactly be discussed there, someone said a 'more mature lounge' but I feel the Lounge is mature as it is. I'd rather be mature and post publicly with naabs then have a little private one bitching about them (though if the sections made, I probably will join the discussions :rolleyes:)

Wiired said:
I don't know what would exactly be discussed there, someone said a 'more mature lounge' but I feel the Lounge is mature as it is. I'd rather be mature and post publicly with naabs then have a little private one bitching about them (though if the sections made, I probably will join the discussions :rolleyes:)

Umm, yeah, the normal lounge does have immature flashs tho, but n00bs could still post a lot and invade mature lounge?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
not even that sovieto

it will just be more or less like the lounge but with more benefits oh! like no waiting in between searches or unlimited ability to rep

see there has to be some draw and benefit to wanting this valued members section. cant be just for the simple fact of wanting a more mature crowd

Search requirements are based on usergroups. There are several different ways to implement a room like that:

1. Create a new forum and a new usergroup. Only allow access via that usergroup and above.

2. Create a new forum, no new usergroups. In Forum Access Masks, you can individually grant access to users. This will not allow you to change the search minimum wait. Should reduce the animosity, since there is no physical change that people would see (such as colored mushrooms or usergroup changes).

However, I foresee a lot of animosity here if a room like that were to be implemented. People whining about how they do not meet the requirements, or people doing everything they can to meet the requirements (esp. post count).

I know people will ***** about me mentioning this, but we have something similar on another forum. If a mod or admin wants to PM me to ask how we work it, I would let them know.

Last edited:
About the reviews had a petition long ago baout that and I0n told us that we would get it but instead he gives things like pokemon
so there ya have it

Back