Sexiest video game characters of all time [pics]

ganton said:
i realize this was late but i haven't been on for a while
plus by mike ya mean prinny right it's just a common name so ya
No...no one calls Prinny "Mike", Prinny is "Prinny". Mike = Wiired.

-_-

surfinrach90 said:
I wanna see a sexiest MALE video game characters of all time.. not that there's many.. the guys get the girls with the giant boobs, uber revealing clothes etc etc and what do we get...

Heh, While I would be inclined to agree with you on this one Rach, but I must ask you, did you ever play Resident Evil 4, or for that matter any recent incarnations of Resident Evil?

How could you argue with this sexy beast hunk of man flesh? Take a good look at him!
resiart8jh.jpg

Not to mention
Luis_Sera.jpg

He kind of reminds me of Johnny Depp for some reason...

Howabout
Re5screenshot.jpg

Gotta admit, that five o'clock shadow is pretty damn sexy!

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
Hmmm.. I see where you're coming from :p
That Leon Scott Kennedy (or Skennedy as we've come to call him) is quite a sexy beast! If I was a girl or gay I'd hit that twelve ways from Sunday! Also the new rendition of Chris Redfield (third pic down) does look pretty damn sharp, he hasn't looked this good in a long time! Maybe I should stop before people get strange ideas about me lol

Jay61 said:
The Merchants by far the sexiest game character evar

http://re4merchanthw.ytmnd.com/

Hahaha gotta love the merchant, and his sexy pseudo-Australasian/Oceanic accent lol.

That's something I did find interesting about the Resident Evil character designs, as opposed to alot of other contemporary game character designs which feature scantily clad women and unnaturally buffed up guys; the Resident Evil characters all looked fairly realistic, and the guys, as well as the girls still had that sort of natural charm about them. Check out Jill from the Gamecube Remake of Resident Evil

Jill_Valentine.jpg

She certainly doesn't adhere to the "Lara Croft" standard of "videogame sexy" of a scantily clad heroine with oversized breasts bouncing everywhere. Jill looks respectable and heroic, without looking too "sexed up" at the same time, and I like that. Even in her alternate costume, although it is somewhat more revealing than her default appearance, she still looks like a realistic female and the sexuality of her new attire is not as accentuated to the degree of a character like Ivy from the Soul Calibre series -

Ivy.jpg

But back onto my main point; I suppose thats the charm I found with the Resident Evil games, they made attractive characters (both Males and Females) without over-sexualising them - A trend evident in many other game series, as observed above.

Good point Ezekiel, but I find that Jill pic quite sexy regardless of all the clothing. :lol:

Wow, this thread is pretty deep. :lol:
I think I would have to go with Yuna (from FFX). Her personality and her innocence are the things that make her sexy.

yuna.jpg

since my pic not there any more i say kairi looks good but she so nie and innocent i think she is cute

I don't like yuna at all tbh

Um, Good Find paint baller:ihih:

Meh, Jill valentine for the win<3 manages to look good wearing cloths and killing zombies.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I don't like yuna at all tbh

Um, Good Find paint baller:ihih:

Meh, Jill valentine for the win<3 manages to look good wearing cloths and killing zombies.
A girl's personality is just as important to me as her appearance. In that sense, I think I find Yuna's innocence to be slightly sexier than her physical appearance.
But yeah, its all about personal opinion. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
A girl's personality is just as important to me as much as her appearance. In that sense, I think I find Yuna's innocence to be slightly sexier than her physical appearance.
But yeah, its all about personal opinion. :lol:

Yeah I don't know who Yuna is tbh, not a FF player, I don;t like her look's either.

Jill is mentally strong too. . . Well you have to be to shoot zombies for a living.

Back