Shoot...Now I've Become Addicted :P

Koops23 said:
Well yesterday was my 16th birthday and my grandmother gave me the gift of a classic controller and 3 Wii Points cards. I spent the points instantly :p I bought Ocarina of Time, F-Zero X, DK Country 1 and 2, Contra III, Punch-Out, Zelda II, and Ninja Gaiden.

I have not been able to stop playing. The classic controller makes all of the games more fun than with the Wii remote or the GC controller, so I've also been playing the other ones I've had. These games are insanely addicting and the time flies when I am playing them. Has anyone else found themselves addicted to the Virtual Console :p

Welcome to what gaming was like 10-15 years ago. :yesnod:

:lol: I am addicted too, whenever I bring a card home the first thing I do is spend all of them. I have been trying to keep myself from going to any game store to resist spending another $20.

I love the VC games, but I also try and dedicate my free time to playing Wii games as well. But yeah, I agree that the VC library of games can become very addictive.

cimbom said:
Welcome to what gaming was like 10-15 years ago. :yesnod:

Actually, I grew up on the NES and the SNES. I only played a few, but they were enough to hold me interest for a long time. Actually, I didn't start getting into the SNES until I was about 5 or 6, with Kirby Super Star and DK Country 2. I'm so grateful to Nintendo for releasing these games and the ones I've never played. As mentioned before in this thread, it really is a big annoyance (and shame) to see people complaining about the VC.

Well, in other words:lol: I got a new batch of games! I got Paper Mario, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario World, Kid Icarus, and Street Fighter 2 Turbo. Thus, bringing my VC count to 21 :D

Back