Short Games, Mini-Games – Who's To Blame?

i was waiting to get this game but then it was a total blow out it suck it was like 2 hours long Wtf

Interesting... This article is in correlation with my point of view, at least, for some parts. But when you look at present Nintendo games, there isn't much difference than before... and if there is (I think there is), then, they might just have improved a lot. We now have a Mario Party 8, and I think it is no big surprise...Nintendo sees the demand for crappy short games, they fullfil that demand.

But they didn't forget either the demand for hits. ;) Thanks God we can explore a new Hyrule in 2007...

Agreed. Although not all the short games are crappy. Mario Party 8 is good for, well, parties. But Corruption and Twilight Princess are AMAZINGLY better. It's all about finding a balance of the two, something I think Nintendo and SEGA are the best at doing, although now that Microsoft has Rare, we might see them pick up the pace as well.

Whoo, boy, I see what you mean. @_@ I'm guilty of a lot of those things... but I never really got angry over making short games. << It's obvious that those crying out against it are a minority. Why bother? Besides, I better like the idea that more games are being made for everyone, rather than just a handful of individuals (ok, maybe some hundreds..) who can only think about themselves and what they like and what they want. And then they're ungrateful when they get it. 9__9

While I'm guilty of wanting to get to the end quickly, I can say that I do enjoy frolicking in the 2D flowers. ^^ After I beat it, I would go over it more slowly to catch everything. But yeah... a lot of games I haven't beaten... Um... I'll get back to those. <<;

And for those of you who are mad about spending your money and then getting angry over how short it was, or w/e... Just know that you can rent games. << Yah, it's true. Rent 'em before you buy 'em. Unless you're like me, who knows exactly what they want magically by just looking at it. (or if it has something akin to "Pokemon" or "Zelda" in the title....) ^^()

Back