Should have made my first post here...

Lost Savior

Where is your savior now?
Feb 18, 2007
I love nintendo. I probably would have been better off without it, as I've spent many a day playing games. I've slowed down somewhat, but I still love firing up old school games for the nostalgia (and probably the frustration that I had when I was kid).

Other than video games, I'm a drummer (who has his own drumset), loves playing poker and blackjack, and I am a metal music enthusiast (fear factory, megadeth, iced earth, bal-sagoth, and meshuggah to name a few...). Suggestions for any other metal bands are highly encouraged from anyone.

Last edited:
welcome to wii chat and nice list of wii games, you should pick up medal of honor: heroes 2, good fps all around and really fun being on the wii and online

i love nintendo too and i will always

in case you cant tell by my name i like metal however i tend to be more in the vein of classic metal bands such as Metallica, Van Halen or AC/DC although i do like more recent bands like System of a Down or Sword for example also

im a pretty big poker player sometimes too, i like Absolute Poker for online play, pretty good stuff

hope to see you around

Thanks man. I usually let my brother handle all the fps games, as he's a hardcore fps gamer. But I might as well give it a shot anyways.

I too like some old school metal bands, but I'm finding myself more into "newer" bands. I just picked up Divine Heresy, and as the vocals aren't too great, the guitarist is ex-fear factory, and the drummer is from Nile (both bands I love).

I should be on more often, as I just finished my studies to be a mechanical engineer.

<Insert drumer joke>
elloa16sc2.gif

Back