Some of our older, well known members first posts thread (lots of ROFFLES)

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
OK guys this is a thread which displays the first findable post that a well known user has made, if you think you should be on the list then find your first post and PM it to me, If you are not 'well known' then feel free to post your first quote as a normal post, And no this is not because you are special, if i was to post all 30,000 -+ members first posts the OP would never end!

To find Your First Post:
1. Click advanced search
2. Enter username in the "find posts by user" box
3. In the drop box box beside sort posts by: "Last posting date" go to Ascending order
4. Click show results as: posts

The result at the top of the list is your first post!
(note some first posts my not be accurate as many may have been deleted).

List Compiled By: Almo and WiiWouldLike2Play

Brawny:
Yay, first post. Hello everyone!!

My friend is crazy about Halo and I have been telling him how the Wii is going to revolutionize the first person shooter. I was going to rent it so we could learn the controls at the same pace but I had a question about the multiplayer: how much is unlocked out of the box? Is it just guns or sword, or both? I didn't want to get all excited about pwning him and then find that I have to play 20 hours of single player to unlock anything good. Thanks
There was some migrant worker on my grandma's farm that had cheerios, eggs, milk, and ketchup all in one bowl.

Demonflair:
Hey I just got a wii and i'm playing Zelda Twilight Princess!! That game rocks by the way!
Do you know when it's going to be release a new Zelda for Wii?

Does GAME CUBE games work with the Wii remote?

I'm thinking on buying the RE4 for a long time and now that i got the wii i want to have that in my house....
Yeah!! I know where to strike..loool!!

Forgot to tell that my favourite is Link!!!

TLC:
hello to all! just wanted to formally introduce myself to the website since i too am one of the lucky ones who was able to find a wii at the local best buy on long island NY. Funny story too about that, I went into target which is nextdoor to best buy in hopes that the rumors were true that target had a shipment in and they were in stock. sadly they were false and then walked over to best buy. apparently, the doors werent open at 9, they opend at 10. lucky for my friend who was with me and myself, we were waiting outside for only 10 min (if that) tops. As we walked in, the sales associate indicated that they received a shipment of them and we snagged one almost instantaniously! talk about good karma!

in any event, I just wanted to say hello and im glad i googled "nintendo wii" and came across this site! i bet i can learn alot of things in regards to my wii from a vast majority of you here.

please be advised, i MAY BE the cause of many repetative threads lol. i can see it now. i sometimes get lazy and will start a thread without realizing that its already been discussed (dont knwo if you guys do archives too) so just go easy on me since im a NEWB!!!!

best wishes and i cant wait to start asking questions to all of you! if you have any questions for me, please, ask away! dont hesitate either!

JILLY
since im SURE its already been coverd, i just honestly dont know where to look.

Now, i have the nintendo wii (obviously) and ive set up my mii characters and they are set to mingle and all that good stuff.

Can someone who has registered with me play online with me like xbox live can or ps2? how exactly does that work if its possible?

like i said, i dont know much about it since im still figuring it out and sticking to what i know which is the BASICS! eventually ill release my inner "nerd" and begin my "evil plan of hacking" lol.

this calls for an expert in the field since im baffled!

thanks a ton and go easy on me! just point me in the right direction if this is a dupe topic hahaha

Paintba||er:
Hey don't be talkin **** on PS3. It will probably be the best system this generation although I can't say for sure since its not out yet. I think the Wii will probably be the worst system this generation it will be very good but I don't know if it can compare to PS3 and Xbox 360. Even though I probably won't get a PS3 since I already have a 360 and it and the PS3 will probably be very similar. And don't think I'm bashing the Wii because I think it will be awsome but I just don't think it can compare to the PS3 and 360.

WiiWouldLike2Play:
nmhi8u nte ncdoil [o_O]
that would be my elbow... lol
haha good idea!! uhmm let me try!!

Smile #1:
My boyfriend broke up with me!!!

Smile #2:
OH NO he didnt! who is this boy you be talking bout?

Smile #3:
Like, whatever.. like oh my gosh.

Smile #1:
Shut it!

ssbb_lover:
This is my 2nd day of forum..ing...I look forward to future posting here.
Lol, I wish I had photoshop or something, there should be something where u can make ur sigs free online.

Syntax:
Always remove the disc before moving the console. Also you can easily fix this. Just take some toothpaste and put it on a paper towel and wipe it onto the disc. Then take another piece of toilet paper and add a bit of water to clean off the toothpaste. Once you have done that dry the disc and hopefully it should work again.

Darkprinny:
How do all new to this forum (one of the few i have been on that has a hi thred) but not others (got my own) hopefully you will be seeing me around
tierd (due to moveing around)
wise (due to owning one)
or
ritcher than ps3 and 360 owners

Wii_BrEnDo2007:
Ok here is another intro that is of me and not my little bro Jamie(11) who made a fake .I am 13 years old my nintendo wii which i got for christmas.The games i own right now are in my signiture.The most brillaint things about the nintendo wii are:
1.Free Internet Acsess(Providing you download it before july)
2.The new motion-sensing controller(Can`t beat it for FUN gaming)
3.Virtual Console(Not tried it but i think it will be great and i don`t care what some people say about it
4.And finally the games are just going to totally be great because that is the key ingredient in making a great games console.

I am a huge nintendo fan(I used to be into SONY)I own a ds,n64,game boy,game boy pocket,game boy advanced,ps1,ps2 and a wii.

The best game for the ds at the moment i think is elite beat agents.I imported from japan a while ago and it is really good.

anyway i hope you don`t get the bad impression thanks to by little bros fake topic.
ps.:I am totally against racism in any way,shape or form and my little bro just seen it on the net and thinks it is funny and im trying to explain it is racist

BrEnDo

Byuakuya:
hi guys i am new to this whole thing so any tips about posting is greatly appreciated.

Monsteroids:
I got a Wii, I've signed up for the WiiChat forum, I haven't done anything else! Hopefully you guys will help me with my Wii and will also run some interesting argument and fandom threads for me to participate in. I own the following: Wii, Wii sports, Zelda TP, Rayman Raving Rabids, Call of Duty 3. The quoted title was
from Stephen Colberts December Threat down with Wii being no.1. See ya peoples!!

kiraownsurmom:
i never really formally intrduced my self but now i did. but im lookin 4 some ppl 2 register on wii or on here cause im mad bored an all my friends r like neighbors so...it would b nice 2 chat wit some1 other than them

p.s. u dont have 2 call me kiraownsurmom u can call me kira or w/e floats ur boat

Chicageon:
I have 2 lonely miis waiting to mingle... Glad to find this forum.

Almo:
Hey guys i just realised ive been here for a while and never accully posted here to introduce myself :mad2:
Im Al (hence the nick almo)
in 19 - 20 in Nov.
Currently doing a diploma in Conservation and Environmental Management
Had my Wii since release date in NZ!

Cpt.McCloud:
Hey everyone!

I got a wii a month or two ago and i decided to sign up to a wii forum to join debates, state my opinions and get the latest wii news! After a while of searching i found this and signed up

I've had my fair share of games consoles in the past and I hope to get involved in this forum a bit so here i am shouting my big HELLO! to everyone

immortaldave:
hey whats good pplz!!! First off i wanna give a big shout out to the people that created this amazing website and to all of the awesome pplz that already belong to this website. As you can probably already tell, im a newbie, and i have no idea what the hell im doing. Anywayz i joined WiiChat because even though im 18 yrs old, i still love videogames especially pokemon. I've been playing since the red/blue days. The days when there were no such things as shineys and no wi-fi connections. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. lol I've just recently went out and got myself a copy of pokemon pearl for ds. I'd be more then happy to give out my friend code in exchange for other pplz friend codes. I'm also hoping to have some battles via wi-fi. yay wi-fi. uhhhh i think i said pretty much everything so ill just leave it at that. Show some love and i'll show some right back.

DRMARIO:
OF COURSE WII IS THE REAL NAME, why would nintendo, the greatest company for games, give it a real name, then change it, after keeping hte world in suspense, with its recent code name, the revolution,
i dont know about some of you, but you really dont follow games much, it seems obvious, nintendo HAVE officially announced the name, wii,
and yes, it is pronounced we, but hey, its japanese, and when in rome, do what the romans do!

FR.:
Hello, I'm FR and I just joined today. I got my Wii on Saturday two weeks ago, ever since I have spent countless hours playing.

Anyways, I hope to get a lot out of this forum and I promise to follow all the rules.

And lots more to come....

Last edited:
LMAO!! Frickin` hilarious. o_o Woo.. good laugh. xD

Sowwies for laughing at you guys. :) hahah.

Can I help, can I help? :D

edit: lol i came acrossed ABC's intro thread.

okay, I help, it's up top!
MOREEEEEE............

FWELR:
wow, hadn't seen this in all the time ive been here:
random facts: in high school, in california
play basketball for my school, point guard
love hockey, baseball, and football as well as b-ball
love the wii and the ds, got an xbox as well
got about 8-9 friends for wii, just posted on ds,
so email me if you've got mario kart or star fox
that's pretty much it

TortillaChip520
i agree w/ u, but i prefer chik-fil-a.
Here's what u gotta do:

go to best buy, and buy a wii mote. then put the broken one in the box and take it back.

Typo Al fix this? - Chicageon is spelt as Chicagoan (Sorry about that)

Last edited:
Heyyy my method works..toothpaste has yet to fail me.

lol well this thread was an instant hit, i love the one where tyler coments ' i wish i had photoshop'

hahahhahahahhaha

great thread AL!

I should link my "what's wrong with me" thread.... present-brawny would pwn past-brawny.... lol.

uh..msn man!

or pm your other ones to me

edit: my gawd jill "please be advised, i MAY BE the cause of many repetative threads lol. i can see it now. i sometimes get lazy and will start a thread without realizing that its already been discussed (dont knwo if you guys do archives too) so just go easy on me since im a NEWB!!!!"

edit2: it'd help if people went to their subscribed threads, and posted a link to the first thread they made. lolz...here's mine

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/10928-gamestop-shopping-spree.html

haha, the epitome of n00bish question....good to see it's coming full circle with the soon omission of post counts. Back when I0n posted...
http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/13576-whats-wrong-me.html

Last edited:
Lmao! That's great!

I'm sure my first post got deleted because I made fun of some guys friend.. he posted a picture of him with wii controllers around his neck, and he looked like a certain animal.. so I just had to post a picture of it, funny too.. the animal was doing the same pose as he was..

surfinrach90 said:
Lmao! That's great!

I'm sure my first post got deleted because I made fun of some guys friend.. he posted a picture of him with wii controllers around his neck, and he looked like a certain animal.. so I just had to post a picture of it, funny too.. the animal was doing the same pose as he was..
lmao!! geeeeeeez rach. :p

OH MY GOD. Do you have to remind me of my past? I was such a "Newcomer" back then. I didn't even start the sentence with a capital "H". :lol:

Back