Some of our older, well known members first posts thread (lots of ROFFLES)

With that logic I shouldnt be up there, april.

But with the way prez and syntax think, I'm a vet.

Note that both Prez and I have a different meaning of "Vet".

Syntax said:
Note that both Prez and I have a different meaning of "Vet".

No, the basic theory is that older or helpful members are vet's in your and prez's eyes.

Where as the other people (Jill) was saying it is only the time you are here.

No, the basic theory is that older or helpful members are vet's in your and prez's eyes.

Where as the other people (Jill) was saying it is only the time you are here.

Thats basically what I meant.

Syntax said:
Thats basically what I meant.

I thought you were saying that your opinion was different to prez's not that your (together) opinion was different to jills.

I thought you were saying that your opinion was different to prez's not that your (together) opinion was different to jills.

I should have probably stated it more clearly. I meant to say that both Prez and I have a similar view when it comes to the term vet. Which basically differs from others view of it being a member who has been here for "x" amount of days and or months.

This was my first post:
Ooze33 said:
okay, i have a ?, what's is the "animated blood" in TP???

(it is rated T for animated blood and fantasy violence)
When I first came I was like the little kid who had to ask questions about everything. I haven't made many posts, but I have been here quite some time, giving good information to people (see my signature).

Oh, and here is my "introduction":
Ooze33 said:
Hi, I;m Ooze33!:smilewinkgrin: I am usually goin' 2 be found in the Twilight Princess, Smash Bros. Brawl, and anything Wii related!! See ya in the forums!!:lol:

Last edited:
Lol, and Mccloud, I don't think your quite a vet, (yet)*?*.....

Close said:
Lol, and Mccloud, I don't think your quite a vet, (yet)*?*.....

Well, not in time but in helpful maybe?

Thats what I have ben told anyway. . .

My view of the term vet: Someone who posts frequenty, abides by the forum rules, mature, and is known to help out around the forum.

In my terms I would count Cpt.McCloud as a vet.

Other term: Someone who has been here for "x" amount of days and or months.

Back