Sick of people criticizing mario kart wii......

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
all over the internet people are saying bout mario kart wii, "its not made any new changes,except tracks are wider and some new items"

well ask yourself this what has SSBB done diffrent....except from a shitty online mode and some new characters, the truth is nintendo dont try to RENEW their franchises they just improve slightly on it

the reasons i think mario kart wii is diffrent from the others are:

-Mario kart wii channel
-Actually good wi-fi support
-32 Tracks to choose from
-being able to orginize tourneys via mario kart wii channel
-Introduction of bikes

seriously i wish people would stop dissiing on mario kart wii and relise that nintendo arent great with making their franchises revolutionary...for pete's sake the best way to play brawl is with a past generations controller

I haven't heard complaints about that stuff, just that the graphics suck, which they really don't.

By the way, you forgot Subspace Emissary, new Events, more target smashes, stickers, more arenas... etc.

spam sister :mad5:

im sorry fogot about a renewed Adventure mode
stickers?!
(i wanna play a game not collect STICKERS)

CocoSSBB said:
I haven't heard complaints about that stuff, just that the graphics suck, which they really don't.

By the way, you forgot Subspace Emissary, new Events, more target smashes, stickers, more arenas... etc.
who said graphics suck? whoever did is not smart the graphics look pretty good to me

why don't some people stop complaining about mario kart, at least the game's coming out long waited, and at least it'll be online which will rule. and a intro to bick, but shouldn't be in mario "Kart" but i cool new twist to the game and play people from around the world hu hu huh hu that will kick ass.

this is so great! an anti-hate thread for MKwii! :)

People don't have their head on straight to understand the the pics we see are in-game and aren't meant to be seen as still pics... it really will look 10x better in-action!
:yesnod:

Mario Kart wii WILL rock, there's no doubt about that. Mario Kart DS didn't have much new besides online, and it was still an awesome game.
In the new generation, people keep searching for new and exciting videogame concepts. Many don't realize that some of the best games stick to their roots.

THANK YOU! someone who agrees with me i will play this game CONSTANT

id rather have the game the same instead of collecting stickers anyway........

You really have to face it, Brawl was made better with a lot of changes and extras, and that nitwit Sonic attracted a new audience.

The extras to Mario Kart suck, especially motorbikes.

yeah orginizing tournements will suck,so will 32 new tracks,so will a decent online mode and oh yes so will 2 players on one wii going online

If you think online mode will be good I suggest you stop camping out at funnerific fantasy pony muffin land.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
yeah orginizing tournements will suck,so will 32 new tracks,so will a decent online mode and oh yes so will 2 players on one wii going online
Man, your right, this game WILL suck :lol:

Back