Signature request thread

Sig maker help?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could make me a sig? It would be really cool if you could. I'd like a Twilight Princess themed one with the art shown here ----------->>> http://www.zeldalegends.net/gallery/categories/E3_Zelda_2004/Official_Art/scene/z15oa_coverart.jpg

Possibly the part with Midna on Link with my username (unluckylink13)?

Thanks to anyone who helps!

Or... could anyone point me to the link of something where I can make a sig for myself? Like a free version of PhotoShop? It's just that my computer's really slow, and I don't want to download large files =[[

Can anyone make signatures?

Size: 337x132
Image:
Chibi.jpg

Color Scheme: Anything that matches, or what you like =)
Text: ShadowElliot - Chibi Robo Fan
Subtext: CHIBI ROBO ROCKS!

Can someone make me a chibi robo signature with these settings?
Also can you make a avatar?
It's optional for you.

Last edited:
just a warning, your image "does not exist" lol

~Blu

Edit:fixed now.

just what Blu said:

Sorry, the page you requested was not found

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a page on Photobucket, try visiting the home page. Also, you may find what you are looking for using the search below.

get them hosted on tinypic or something

If u want anything like mine (although i suck!) just tell me character, colour, text, textures so on...

here you go shadow elliot, hope its to your liking, i did two different colors. I couldnt think of a good idea for avatar tho.

BLACK
chibisiguq4.jpg

DARK BLUE
chibisig2ii8.jpg

unluckylink13 said:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could make me a sig? It would be really cool if you could. I'd like a Twilight Princess themed one with the art shown here ----------->>> http://www.zeldalegends.net/gallery/categories/E3_Zelda_2004/Official_Art/scene/z15oa_coverart.jpg
Possibly the part with Midna on Link with my username (unluckylink13)?
Thanks to anyone who helps!

hope this is somewhat what you where looking for

ull13uu3.jpg

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Thanks Eko for you making me a sig, but I like Jenova's better.
Thanks Jenova for your awesome sig, it rocks. :cornut:

its all good thats the thing about graphics its all personal taste, glad you got one you liked :) I saw that someone else is using the one I made for you lol

Back