Signatures

wii.thao

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2006
Hello all. Odd that this is my first post, but it is. =D

I was browsing around and saw a couple cool signatures. Such as the ones that have like a little movie playing in it. How do you guys do that and with which program?

I use Animation Shop. It's pert of Paint Shop Pro. Although PSP is like Photoshop's retarded little sister.

Sameiru said:
Photoshop, Imageready, asked Wiired, he knows all, although i thought myself...
Thanks. I have both programs, but aren't those originally video files though? How would you go about putting that into Imageready and convert it to an animated gif?

I don't know how Photoshop is, but in Animationshop, all you have to do is open a Video file with it. And when it opens, it will display every frame. Then you just choose "Save AS" and save it as a .gif.

I use a comination of Photoshop CS2 and Imageready CS2. Theres tons of tutorials out there, but for easy referencing just look to Wiired's sig for details on where to find a tut.

JoeStunna said:
I don't know how Photoshop is, but in Animationshop, all you have to do is open a Video file with it. And when it opens, it will display every frame. Then you just choose "Save AS" and save it as a .gif.
Does it accept all video file formats as opposed to just .mov in adobe?

Also, thanks for the inputs, I found the sticky from wiired for that tut.

You can ask Wiired, but don't ask him for an actual sig. He's stopped yet i've been on this site for a while now and i'm seeing new ones made by wiired. I'm using Gimp. It's free, you can download the animation file and it's alot easier to use and create clips in pictures. I made my own sig with Gimp and if you look it has a clip of zelda in it. I slowed it down at the end when it whited out and it was hell trying to find the frame when it went totally white.

Back