Smash Bros Brawl, New Mode Proposal

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
right here is my idea for a new mode on Smash bros brawl which i think would make a nice new addition, and widen the fun waves,

It would be called Smash Racers where each character races (like mario kart along a track, except no kart each player rides a specific animal, car, or what ever relate to them in previous games they have been in

here is what each character would ride, blanks mean i dunno

Mario-Rides Yoshi
Luigi-Rides red Yoshi
Yoshi-Just runs along
Wario-Rides his motorbike
D.K - Rides Rambi the rhino
Pokemon-run along balancing on poke balls
snake-
Peach-
Zelda-
Link- rides Epona
Ganon-Rides a warthog
pokemon trainer-Rides a bike
pit-flys along
bowser-rides on a slaves shoulders.
Kirby- star
Ike-
Roy-
ice climbers - block of ice

other character i forgot name so

people add there ideas and characters confirmed for Bros Brawl

Oh and a hopefull Sonic- Rides the thing from sonic riders

Last edited:
Ok, i guess it's not a bad idea, but it is a horrible idea for brawl. Not what brawl is about. Sorry dude, but very bad idea for brawl. And kirby would ride a star...DUH

bowser would ride his lil hover thing from super mario world.... snake wouldnt ride anything. he's a ''spy'' and all he does is sneak around. unless you want him to run at 90 miles per hour in the sneaking position.

This idea may fit better on mario kart wii. I think you're talking about a "road rash" mode. You ride along and try to knock each other off their vehicles with weapons and such and try to finish first.

i love the idea, would it just be a small side game because then it would be fine for it just like you damage each other using weapons and ramming each other, yes it would be like mario kart but if they just had a small number of tracks and didnt flesh it out to much it would be gr8

:d some decent opinions here and also a mix of opinions, some people loved my idea whereas some people hated it but thats the way all thing turn out eventually now isnt it

that was my point though to make it NOT in depth side game small enough to be not classed as a mojor part of the game, but big enough to be fun and decent

I think it would be a fun "extra" for Brawl, but they could just as easily implement it into Mario Kart if they so chose. Either way I would play it.

yeah i don't think it would work for brawl but in mario kart hell yeah... sounds fun

Back