Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcadium said:
I don't know if someone remmembers me in here... kinda 2 years ago with the wiichat old banner and stuff...
Anyways, if somebody here does, send me a PM, I wanna play with the old guys I used to talk with in here.
Never knew you to well, but I was instantly reminded of who you were when I saw your username. I definitely remember you.
Make sure to sign up for the tourney. Or shoot me a PM when Brawl comes out and we'll play.

-i live in quebec
-i have registered on your site
-my character is undecided (when do i have to decide by?)

anyway, am i supposed to get an e-mail with all the info at around april 10th? i just don't get how you will be tracking down everyone's fc's for brawl.

Mingus, the site is looking fantastic! I see that you have put a lot of Hard work and planning into this, and you have done a really great job!

This means that you will hold tournaments after this first one? If you hold a second one later on, people will be more acustomed to the gameplay and more people will own the game. I hope you plan to do more than jsut this one.

4 DAYS LEFT UNTILL GAME RELEASE

Areo X said:
Mingus, the site is looking fantastic! I see that you have put a lot of Hard work and planning into this, and you have done a really great job!

This means that you will hold tournaments after this first one? If you hold a second one later on, people will be more acustomed to the gameplay and more people will own the game. I hope you plan to do more than jsut this one.

4 DAYS LEFT UNTILL GAME RELEASE
Oh he does. And there will be.
From what I've heard, this is just the beginning. There is much more to come from Mingus and his team.

:D Awesome! The Anticipation is killing me.....and to think I won't get it until TWO days after release :sick:

I'm playing Melee, but It just isn't keeping me distracted.

Yes I can't wait for the tournament either! It's like weeks away though :x plenty of time to train train train~

One Question:

Will we be able to change characters if we need to bewteen the time of Release and the Tourney? I know I most likely will be using Falcon, but there is always a chance I'll fall in love with a different character =)

Thanks

bilzar said:
One Question:

Will we be able to change characters if we need to bewteen the time of Release and the Tourney? I know I most likely will be using Falcon, but there is always a chance I'll fall in love with a different character =)

Thanks
Yes you will be able to.
Just tell Mingus (or maybe even a tourney helper) and they will edit your character for you.

andrewguy said:
-i live in quebec
-i have registered on your site
-my character is undecided (when do i have to decide by?)

anyway, am i supposed to get an e-mail with all the info at around april 10th? i just don't get how you will be tracking down everyone's fc's for brawl.

You'd be surprised by some of the systems our team has created for organizing our members. We have several programs that maintain all of our members information. Once the game is released, then we will launch our plan to get all of the FC's from everyone. Pretty much, we'll be sending out emails to every using requesting there FC. Those who don't respond with the required information by April 5th of 2008 will be removed. Simple as that. We will certainly make an effort to contact everyone several times about the FC information.

so will you also e-mail about our character choice? if you did, now i know pretty much all i need to know.

andrewguy said:
so will you also e-mail about our character choice? if you did, now i know pretty much all i need to know.

What exactly would we be emailing you about as far as character choice?

wow, sounds like you've got everything figured out Mingus.

I have a question real quick. Lets say a person doesn't show up to their battle on time, or doesn't show up at all. Will the event be re-scheduled or will the person failing to show up be disqualified from the match. Not that you will have a problem with me doing this, I'm just saying.

Areo X said:
wow, sounds like you've got everything figured out Mingus.

I have a question real quick. Lets say a person doesn't show up to their battle on time, or doesn't show up at all. Will the event be re-scheduled or will the person failing to show up be disqualified from the match. Not that you will have a problem with me doing this, I'm just saying.

If a person doesn't show up to a match with out notifying the judge that is handling the match (participants will be notified of the judge and the judges email address) then the judge makes reports there absence to SBT HQ and the tournament director makes the call to disqualify the participant. The other participant that does show up will progess to the next round. I hope that answers your quetsion.

Ok thanks. As Much as I would love a free pass to the next round, I hope everybody shows up on time. Wheres the fun on Getting to the top due to your opponents forfeiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back