Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prez said:
Stickying because this is pretty much the WiiChat's biggest, most official tournament.

Thank you Prez, much appreciated. BTW, did you get my most recent email?

I have registered on the site.
You already have my information right? Or do you need it again.

Edit: Wait, I'm also in another tournament elsewhere during the 12th.
Just curious but what time willl this take place? And will it happen only on the 12th, or on mulitiple days?

Last edited:
TJgamer said:
I have registered on the site.
You already have my information right? Or do you need it again.

Edit: Wait, I'm also in another tournament elsewhere during the 12th.
Just curious but what time willl this take place? And will it happen only on the 12th, or on mulitiple days?

The tournament will be held over several weeks most likely. Although, all of this is uncertain at this time. We are attempting to work out all of the kinks at the moment. One of the people on the crew are attempting to match all of the participants and develop on the tournament progession. Once he completes this process we will post all of the tournament match dates along with any other necessary information.

Mingus said:
The tournament will be held over several weeks most likely. Although, all of this is uncertain at this time. We are attempting to work out all of the kinks at the moment. One of the people on the crew are attempting to match all of the participants and develop on the tournament progession. Once he completes this process we will post all of the tournament match dates along with any other necessary information.
Ok thanks for answering, I look forward to the 12th of April:)

hey i signed up but still dont see my name as particapant. was it ok if i registerd @ the site using my name here n then signing up for the tourney as my wiiname kyle64?

I registered at the site..

Time Zone: EST
Character: Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back