So tell me why this is the best game ever

LevesqueIsKing said:
4 of my friends pre ordered Halo 3 and three of them have already returned it. These are the same friends that played Halo 2 6 days a week over the entire summer. Overhype=Disappointment.

Points to Bring up:
1. Quit bringing up the series as a whole, this is Halo 3. Don't try to use Halo 1 or 2 to reinforce it by saying 'what game made FPS a global term' because it obviously was not Halo 3 (and its easily debatable whether it was a game in the Halo series or not).
2. ZOMG YOU CAN SAVE VIDEOS!! Wow, SSBB can do that too. Xbox just got pwnd by a console that doesn't even have a gig of memory xD
but the very popular counter argument for halo3 is that its nothing new from halo 1 and 2..... so that statement helps halo 3 incredibly.

...eh :confused:

I understood the counter argument part, but how does that help halo 3?

LevesqueIsKing said:
...eh :confused:

I understood the counter argument part, but how does that help halo 3?
because all that halo 1 and 2 have done for the franchise and the industry as a whole.

I personally think that Halo 3 is much better than the other two and is by far my favorite 360 game, and at the moment my favorite game that is currently released. Also the statement "Overhyped=Disappointment" applies to SSBB too, that game has been hyped just as much as halo 3 was. Anyways, all the new features and weapons and vehicles have greatly improved the game in my opinion. I like being able to create my own custom games on my maps that I put together. The online has been awesome in the franchise and still continues to be in Halo 3 and the campaign is fun with the capability to do it co-op via online, which is a bonus. Just no downside to this game, and frankly I'm glad I didn't get into the hype, allowed me to truly enjoy the game.

blueovalboy7 said:
I personally think that Halo 3 is much better than the other two and is by far my favorite 360 game, and at the moment my favorite game that is currently released. Also the statement "Overhyped=Disappointment" applies to SSBB too, that game has been hyped just as much as halo 3 was. Anyways, all the new features and weapons and vehicles have greatly improved the game in my opinion. I like being able to create my own custom games on my maps that I put together. The online has been awesome in the franchise and still continues to be in Halo 3 and the campaign is fun with the capability to do it co-op via online, which is a bonus. Just no downside to this game, and frankly I'm glad I didn't get into the hype, allowed me to truly enjoy the game.
Not on a global standard. Only a select few of us fanboys may be disappointed by the game. You won't see SSBB being talked about on radio shows or on TV, its just a game, unlike Halo.

I agree halo 3 is quite fun....to an extent.

Online is fun but after campaign you got nothing else but online so you play it, and play it until it gets boring.
sure its fun but boring now...i mean how long can you wait for people to join your game and then restart's the shearch
and retrys...ugh

i know someone said this, and im alot better at halo 3 than halo 2 which is good, but to me halo 3 offers nothing truly new to the franchise or games or whatever you want to say.

Back