Solid Snake in Super Smash Bros. Wii !!!

So the roster for SSBB is:

Dr. Mario
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Yoshi
DK
C. Falcon
Ganondorf
Falco
Fox
Ness
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Samus
Zelda (Shiek)
Link
Young Link
Pichu
Pikachu
Jiggly-puff
Mewtwo
Mr. Game and Watch
Marth
Roy
Solid Snake
Wario
Metaknight
Pit
Zero Suit Samus
Megaman
Claus

Did I miss any?

Does any one know what kind of attacks Snake will have.
I bet he will have his pistol and his knife.
I hope they have his cigarette attack where it takes his life down. lol

Cooldogs said:
Does any one know what kind of attacks Snake will have.
I bet he will have his pistol and his knife.
I hope they have his cigarette attack where it takes his life down. lol

That'd be cool, if his taunt was him taking out his cigs and taking a seat. The damage would go up 1% every 4 seconds or something.

It looks like all the characters from SSBM will also be in brawl, I'm looking forward to most of the new characters. However, I bet they have some other characters in store for us, we'll just have to wait and find out. :lol:

DtD said:
From SSBB's Japanese website. It just said roughly: Megaman, Clause, and Roy... I beleive they are talking about characters

http://www.smashbros.com/jp/toukou/bn/no1_1.html

http://www.smashbros.com/jp/toukou/bn/no1_2.html

i think you may be getting confused with a servey nintendo conducted in japan to see which charicters people wanted to see in smash brothers. take a look:
http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707671p1.html
follow the links and you end up with a very similar page to the ones you have here.
Not only that but there is no garentee that all the melee charicters will be returning, only cause the origional smash brothers did that.

So my friend it would seem your 'confirmed charicters' list still needs 'confirming'

pit18 said:
I loved the trailer so much I have it right on my desktop, and I watch it like everyday. I really can't wait.
I thought it was cheesy, with Wario especially. But neverless, I would love to get this game when it's out.

I've got a question. Now they say that the game will come out in 07. They say though that it's holiday 07. I'm sort of worried that I'm really going to be to old to want to play it anymore. I mean I'm in the middle of teen years now, and I certainly don't play as much as used to, do you really think it's worth the year wait? To hysteria, thats what makes nintendo nintendo. I mean its just like that. I actually watch it for the music and pit anyway.

pit18 said:
I've got a question. Now they say that the game will come out in 07. They say though that it's holiday 07. I'm sort of worried that I'm really going to be to old to want to play it anymore. I mean I'm in the middle of teen years now, and I certainly don't play as much as used to, do you really think it's worth the year wait? To hysteria, thats what makes nintendo nintendo. I mean its just like that. I actually watch it for the music and pit anyway.
Don't you worry about it. I know friends in university who are still playing video games in their spare time. :D

pit18 said:

lol ur not old. An old gamer is now 30 and started on the atari. there are plenty of mature age gamers, moreso i think then there are teens. You have a while to go yet before ur too old for video games.

actually you don't have to be 30 to have started on the atari, 23 is plenty :D

the thing is when some people get older they move away from games, some don't, personally i haven't i may not get to play as much as i used to thanks to first college and work and then just work, but i still enjoy games and plan to for many years to come

anyway, back to topic, the game was never intended as a launch title so 07 is the earliest it would have come out, not sure what would hold it up til the holidays though....

yea I think that when you do samus 'brawl' move, all of her suit falls off.[not sure though]

Back