Some have asked for a picture of my GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
keira-knightley-01.jpg

Since its the current trend of the day.
There is my g/f.
Fox no?

Man, I can't believe I let people get to me like this, yet another mistake i've made. Alrighty then, i'll be leaving now, seeing as my presence her is no longer enjoyed.

D S said:
Man, I can't believe I let people get to me like this, yet another mistake i've made. Alrighty then, i'll be leaving now, seeing as my presence her is no longer enjoyed.
Your taking things to seriously...and it doesn't help to make people try to feel sorry for you...maybe if you just stop bringing her up and talking about other things...things might go better for you...friendly advice :)

DRMARIO said:
I agree with that..
I WOULD have said that..But I struggle being nice to people that get on my nerves. I'm glad you brought that up Marioman :)

I'm just not nice.

He would have been best off not making this thread in the first place, regardless if she is his GF or not. Many won't really care, except for the helpless ones who asked.

D S said:

lol jesus christ

Thread closed before this escalates any further...

@DS: If you have a problem with a certain member just add him/her to your users ignore list and or report that said member to one of the forum moderators and we will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back