OMG i need a job

If your into baseball, Umpire for your local little league. Those generally pay about 20 dollars per game. thats what im going to do when im 14.

Or maybe you can be a bus boy at a diner in your town cleaning up the tables. Although i wouldnt do that considering i dont like to serve or clean up after other people let alone myself.

walk dogs, clean up their crap, shovel sidewalks...all the neighborhood jobs you can get.

good luck with your search.

The most logical thing to do would be to get your two B's up to an A, get those two teachers to sign a paper saying they're A's (or wait till you get a report card) and then your mom will let you get a job.

Other than that, you could probably do random chores around your house and get your parents to pay you for that. Cleaning, Dusting, Sweeping, etc.

mushroomedmario said:
seriously you want a job, that's the first thing you want to do, this person i'm quoting, sucks penis for coke, it dosn't matter if (s)he has a job or not as long as they get high

i had a job when i was 14, only like 2 (3 hour) shifts per week, made enough money to buy a skateboard and some games, and didn't really affect school

so this would be a good job for a 14 year old(mainly cause no one else would do it)

hold a sign in front of a place, or by the side of a road, go to little caesers or something and ask if they are hiring sign holders
While I agree with you, that was uncalled for. There's no reason to make a debate personal.

mushroomedmario said:
okay this is what you do, get some kind of weapon

than go up to a person, and beat them to death, after that search their wallets

ohhhhh so THATS what you do for a living:yesnod: :lol:

LevesqueIsKing said:
The most logical thing to do would be to get your two B's up to an A, get those two teachers to sign a paper saying they're A's (or wait till you get a report card) and then your mom will let you get a job.

Other than that, you could probably do random chores around your house and get your parents to pay you for that. Cleaning, Dusting, Sweeping, etc.

While I agree with you, that was uncalled for. There's no reason to make a debate personal.
yea im gonna start doing chores around the house so i can get allowence but like my mom said i shouldnt get a job till summer its not about school she just said i shouldnt till the summer

Back