....Need to earn $200......

Damn.. you really put me in my place there.. however, I'm actually a little surprised this was the only part of my post you pointed was wrong.

Nevertheless, congratulations for finding a way to finance your purchase.

Last edited:
Nick Atack said:
WRONG
I DO have things to sell.....In fact,I may just a lot most of the $200 from selling things...
GODD FOR YOU!!! :) look at how many people were naysayers :)
even if you are a little shy of funds by sunday, you are much closer than if you would have given up! :yesnod:

I just had an idea.

Along time ago i was looking on ebay and i found a nintendo wii for 5$ and only an hour left until it would be sold.

So maybe you can find a realy good deal on ebay. :yesnod:

bw! said:
I just had an idea.

Along time ago i was looking on ebay and i found a nintendo wii for 5$ and only an hour left until it would be sold.

So maybe you can find a realy good deal on ebay. :yesnod:
wouldnt it be nice if this actually worked?

the buyer sets a price he wont go below and the bidders cant see it. if the bids are not above that price he does not have to sell it.

Nobody in the right mind would sell their Wii for $5.00.....

Wow, this thread is so amazingly ridiculous...

First off, getting good grades not only would've put you in the good graces of your father, but by a crazy coincidence, it'll actually help you out in school AND eventually make something of yourself. If I was your father, I would've done the same thing.

Second, if you can't shovel, you obviously can't walk. Unless there's something legitimately medically wrong with you (and if that's the case then my apologies of course), the only thing preventing yourself from doing the job is just laziness.

Third and final, it's a freaking game. You already have enough to get it, so just get the game and earn your 250.00 in time. The world won't end if you don't have a Wii by Sunday.

I don't normally chime in on these things or even get worked up, but honestly some people need to know the freaking true value of a dollar. Selling what you already have is a cheap shortcut - working hard towards a goal, no matter how large or small, can actually be rewarding...such a revolutionary thought, I know...

twilightx said:
Wow, this thread is so amazingly ridiculous...

First off, getting good grades not only would've put you in the good graces of your father, but by a crazy coincidence, it'll actually help you out in school AND eventually make something of yourself. If I was your father, I would've done the same thing.

Second, if you can't shovel, you obviously can't walk. Unless there's something legitimately medically wrong with you (and if that's the case then my apologies of course), the only thing preventing yourself from doing the job is just laziness.

Third and final, it's a freaking game. You already have enough to get it, so just get the game and earn your 250.00 in time. The world won't end if you don't have a Wii by Sunday.

I don't normally chime in on these things or even get worked up, but honestly some people need to know the freaking true value of a dollar. Selling what you already have is a cheap shortcut - working hard towards a goal, no matter how large or small, can actually be rewarding...such a revolutionary thought, I know...
1. Getting good grades can be hard

2. Shovling Snow can to be hard!!!

3.Its more of a challenge this way...And Im impatient and want to play Brawl imediantly...

All of your post was so amazingly ridiculous...

Nick Atack said:
1. Getting good grades can be hard

2. Shovling Snow can to be hard!!!

3.Its more of a challenge this way...And Im impatient and want to play Brawl imediantly...
What a freakin' crybaby. Not only do you not deserve a Wii, you don't deserve a computer. If I were your dad, I'd not only keep you from getting a Wii but I'd take away your internet access until you learned to not be so lazy and self-entitled.

Things like a Wii are a reward you get for doing what you're supposed to do. You aren't even close to earning even a cookie.

Getting good grades wouldn't be so hard for you if you got off your arse and did some studying instead of blowing it off all the time to play video games and crying a sob story online that your daddy dishes out well-deserved punishment.

Put a sock in it, get off your computer and go do your homework. You'll find no sympathy here.

Last edited:
...and you won't get any sympathy from me either. Yes, getting good grades is hard; at least your performance doesn't have any impact on how much money you make.

Think school is hard? Try hovering under the radar at a job - doesn't happen. Learn it now, and you'll be doing yourself a favor.

No crap shoveling is hard. But consider this: In less than an hour per clip, you could more than earn all the money you want. It took me 3 years to make 20.00 an hour - considering the alternative of a minimum wage job, you'd have to work THREE hours to make that much. Do the math...

Can't wait? You're going to have to work for it, either way you cut it. You had plenty of time to plan this out before Brawl came out, and got even MORE time considering the delays. All this could have been avoided by putting a little way at a time.

I'm not saying all this to be mean man...I'm actually doing you a favor. Work is work for a reason, but it lends you the opportunity to do the things you want to do. But honestly, you're father is doing you a favor by saying no.

sremick said:
What a freakin' crybaby. Not only do you not deserve a Wii, you don't deserve a computer. If I were your dad, I'd not only keep you from getting a Wii but I'd take away your internet access until you learned to not be so lazy and self-entitled.

Things like a Wii are a reward you get for doing what you're supposed to do. You aren't even close to earning even a cookie.

Getting good grades wouldn't be so hard for you if you got off your arse and did some studying instead of blowing it off all the time to play video games and crying a sob story online that your daddy dishes out well-deserved punishment.

Put a sock in it, get off your computer and go do your homework. You'll find no sympathy here.
:mad5: Get out of my thread you Son of a *****!!!

twilightx said:
...and you won't get any sympathy from me either. Yes, getting good grades is hard; at least your performance doesn't have any impact on how much money you make.

Think school is hard? Try hovering under the radar at a job - doesn't happen. Learn it now, and you'll be doing yourself a favor.

No crap shoveling is hard. But consider this: In less than an hour per clip, you could more than earn all the money you want. It took me 3 years to make 20.00 an hour - considering the alternative of a minimum wage job, you'd have to work THREE hours to make that much. Do the math...

Can't wait? You're going to have to work for it, either way you cut it. You had plenty of time to plan this out before Brawl came out, and got even MORE time considering the delays. All this could have been avoided by putting a little way at a time.

I'm not saying all this to be mean man...I'm actually doing you a favor. Work is work for a reason, but it lends you the opportunity to do the things you want to do. But honestly, you're father is doing you a favor by saying no.

...You may be right...

Last edited:
Is it too late to ***** slap this kid?! \agree with sremick & twilightx. Nick Atak has 553 posts... and bad grades... and laziness... hmmm.. :ciappa: Maybe if you got off the computer for a few minutes and became a real boy Gipetto might luv you... lol. \point \laugh. Ok seriously though.. you should be taking in what sremick & twilightx are saying... as it is the gospel. lol.

Boss_Hog said:
Is it too late to ***** slap this kid?!
Nope, go right ahead. He asked for it.

Maybe then he'll realize I'm just just some "s.o.b." who likes to rip into people. I'm actually a nice guy, but I have no sympathy for certain types of people.

PS: you're using the wrong slash. You want / not \

Back