need some ideas for earning money!!!

DJ Flip

Ultra 0wn3r
Jul 5, 2007
Virgina
Wii Online Code
4525-1699-3982-6566
hey guys,

well i need some ideas for earning some cash...
im 14 so a job is not impossible, but... very hard to fine...at least where i live.
anyway yea im trying to save up for da 360. i have bout 40 bucks rite now....dont laff:scared:. anyone got any ideas?
all are apreciated
BTW i will rep those who do have ideas that actually help

prostitution............ i heard that can pay well, its not like i do it or anything :shifty:

mow some lawns, 10-15$ each. u'll get money in no time if ya do that. go around the neighborhood and set appointments. so yea, make a schedule and mow 2+ lawns a day for 15$

Last edited:
Chic-Fil-A hires at 14. Solicit your help around your neighborhood, apartment complex, etc. Mow lawns, pull weeds, just do whatever people want you to do. The most important thing is to do a good job and work hard. Then, the people you worked for will talk to their friends and say what a great job you did; your business travels by word of mouth. That's what I did until I was old enough to get a job, and once you get going you can usually make about $50 a week (at least that's about where I was).

Good luck.

sell your kidney on the black market

nah seriously....gee what DO you kids do to make money? well, i suppose you can do it the old 1990's way which was mow a neighbors lawn, clean their pools, walk their dogs.....things of that nature if some [STRIKE] illegal [/STRIKE] person isnt doing it.

if youre cool with some of your neighbors as to help with their yard work. i dunno thats the best advice i can give you

paintba||er said:
Sell drugs?

there was a cocaine bust not too long ago in my command, friggen 3.8million dollars worth of coke was siezed! :yikes:

Yeah I'd just ask to wash neighbors cars, mow their lawns and stuff..

Or help your parents out around the house, maybe they'll give you money for it?

What about like picking up glasses in a local pub/bar or something, or paperboy?

And holey cow Jilly! Woah!

surfinrach90 said:
Yeah I'd just ask to wash neighbors cars, mow their lawns and stuff..

Or help your parents out around the house, maybe they'll give you money for it?

What about like picking up glasses in a local pub/bar or something, or paperboy?

And holey cow Jilly! Woah!

in virginia (US) they dont allow minors in bars. not without a legal parent or gardian.

the only thing he could possibly do is maybe be a busboy at like a family owned private resteraunt. hed be off the books which means he wont have to pay taxes and will get straight forward cash.

paper boy is always a good solution. theres plenty of newspapers that need to be delieverd but now adays people have their own trucks/cars/vans to deliever them. no one has the bike, basket and throwing arms anymore. atleast not that ive seen.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
paper boy is always a good solution. theres plenty of newspapers that need to be delieverd but now adays people have their own trucks/cars/vans to deliever them. no one has the bike, basket and throwing arms anymore. atleast not that ive seen.

:lol: Lol, it's still like that down here in the valleys!

Last edited:
walk dogs, mow lawns, wash cars, go to flea markets and ask if they need help and pay u in return, trim trees and bushes, and clean gutters

- Part time job at a grocery store etc.
- Mow lawns
- Wash cars (as wario mentioned)
- Ask if their hiring at McDonalds?

find a local golf course and ask them if they would like to pay you to find golf balls in lakes and ponds, clean them and give them to the course to use for range/shag balls. there's a guy at the course where i work that does that and gets at least $20 every time he does it.

some courses might even hire you to be a cart attendant.

or do some house chores

if u have any skills, use those skills to ur advantage

like me, i learn how to work on cars when i was 14 (same age as u back then)

Back