....Need to earn $200......

Nick Atack said:
1. Getting good grades can be hard

2. Shovling Snow can to be hard!!!

3.Its more of a challenge this way...And Im impatient and want to play Brawl imediantly...

All of your post was so amazingly ridiculous...

Wow and this is why kids now a days have no work ethic, no respect and are over weight. Sad thats all i can say, sad. You really need to take a step back and listen to yourself. How the heck is shoveling snow hard? Are your arms broken? oh wait no they cant be cause your on a computer. And the best is getting good grades is hard? Wow you are so gonna regret saying that and having that mind frame when you get older, thats all im gonna say on that. If i was your dad i would make sure you hit the books, didnt touch a wii or a computer (unless for school) and you wont get brawl. Till i saw improvments.

sremick said:
PS: you're using the wrong slash. You want / not \

I am doing that on purpose :yesnod: happy that you noticed though! Want to help me change the subject of this post? LOL.

I agree with bliss alot of kids are lazy,and overweight......plus shoveling snow?wow trust me thats hard!uh,hu oh, you could sell things to friends thats how i make i sold Metroid hunters the other day for 50 $! because he needed it by wednesday,idk why and he couldnt find it anywhere in town,and ebay couldnt ship it fast enough so I traded my SECOND copy of MPH and bought SMG.....idiotic kid

:mad5: If you jerks are going to insult me,get off this Thread...I can shovel snow,Im just not very good or fast at it...I am not overweight,I am only about 100 Pounds.... I care about my grades,but thats not the subject here...

;) :) :D My Dad considered my idea about trading my Gamecube for his Wii...

Nick Atack said:
:mad5: If you jerks are going to insult me,get off this Thread...
If you think video games are more-important than grades, get off your computer.

I can shovel snow,Im just not very good or fast at it...
It was only an example. One of 100 different options. However, you made it clear that you wanted something for nothing... a $250 console without having to lift a finger. You wanted the money but didn't want to put in any of the effort. Which then explains your poor grades, which is the cause of your predicament (not having a Wii) in the first place.

sremick said:
If you think video games are more-important than grades, get off your computer.

It was only an example. One of 100 different options. However, you made it clear that you wanted something for nothing... a $250 console without having to lift a finger. You wanted the money but didn't want to put in any of the effort. Which then explains your poor grades, which is the cause of your predicament (not having a Wii) in the first place.
...None of that is true...I think Video Games are somewhat important,but I belive Grades are more important...

Now lets get back on subject!!!

My Dad considered my idea about trading my Gamecube for his Wii...

:D Well,I now have the Wii!!
But I have to finish my homework before i play it each day....
:) Oh Well,It will help get my grades up...

Nick Atack said:
...None of that is true...I think Video Games are somewhat important,but I belive Grades are more important...
Now lets get back on subject!!!
My Dad considered my idea about trading my Gamecube for his Wii...
i'm so very happy for you Nick Atack!:yesnod:
i assume you missed your goal to have it by the 9th but look! if you wouldn't have tried you would still have none!
:yesnod::yesnod:

MommaC said:
Well congratulations on getting the Wii! How did you raise the funds?
I dint
I just have to get my work done than I can play!
It was my Moms idea,and my Dad agreed,I now have his Wii AND SSBB!!!

Back