need some ideas for earning money!!!

^No, in some cases it is not worth asking.

I live on the 'rich' side of town. We definetly arent loaded, but my parents have more then a lot of people. You know, two story house with basement, three car garage, that kind of thing. I get an allowance, but other than that, I pay for everything. I wouldnt ever think of asking my parents for money in my life. They would just give me 'the look' and wouldnt say a word, thats how stupid the question is. I pay for my own gas, insurance and leasure.

I agree with mushroomed, you sound a bit childish. Mind sharing how old you are?

well you seemed to have judged every parnets are the same

they just give money to their kids

i forget but there was this thing on oprah, and the third richest guy in the world would not give his grnad daughter any money, she's a house hold painter and rents out a basement from a family

i don't want to ask my parents money cause asking your parents for money (imo) is childish(heh). my parents used to give me a 5 dollar allowance every week but now that i have a job my parents would be like "well you have a job why don't you pay for it" and before they would of said "we just gave you 5 dollars 3 days ago"

my parnets could give me money in their current state, but they'd rather me go get my money myself, and become more responsible, instead of relying on my parents

DRMARIO said:
OK, I'll admit, I shouldn't stereotype.
I know perfectly well, all parents aren't the same.

And I don't think asking for money is childish. Especially if you don't actually have a job. I mean, I could get a job at my age, but my parents unerstand I study a damn lot, and do a ridiculous amount of extra work, like the School Newspaper, Website, and websites for the council, I also write for the local library. So i'm not left with much time during the weekends.
I did not call you 'a tad bit childish' for that reason, I did so because you assumed all parents were the same. Apparently, my assumption was incorrect, but I hope you realize that you too mis-judged.

I respect a man with good work ethic.

Back