Something bothers me... *BRAWL related*

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
ok, so we all know that Brawl has already been released in Japan since the 31st. me being in america has to wait till march 9 till its released. heres whats been bothering me........

why is it taking forever?? look, what i see is that the only thing Nintendo has to do is change the language....... THATS IT........ why does that take too long?? i saw on X-PLAY (a show on G4) today both Adam and Morgan playing Brawl..... ENGLISH version. either Nintendo is preparing for a surprise..... for U.S. only.... or iono. its only the LANGUAGE.....

am i missing something here?? is it like a LONG process to change the language??? i mean, the final product has been released, all the gotta do is change KOOPA to BOWSER and DONKEY to DK plus more......

whats the deal guys?? fill me in, im not an expert when it comes to importing games from one language to another.....

Marketing strategy with No More Heroes is my bet

Besides changing all the menus to english and doing the magical conversion that makes it playable on NA Wiis, i bet they're setting up and testing out the online. Then they have to start the presses to produce a million discs and distribute them across the country for release.

I Thought... Nevermind...

Thaty Might Have The FULL English Version, Or, Yeah Like Milkman said, They're Just Distributing Discs.

It was really the online that needed work.
Obviously everything was not going together as smoothly as they had hoped for, and thats why it was delayed both times I am pretty sure.

Plus Nintendo is still getting used to Online, so they wanted everything to be going well for their best game of 2008.

I'm guessing production could be another issue. We've already seen the supply problems in Japan, perhaps they wanted more time to make sure they could get close to meeting the demand.

Last edited:
They'll never meet demand in the US.

um would subspace have english voice acting or just sounds?
also i like the prospect of a new character only for americans (sora, rayman, wolf link?)

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, that's why I'm suggesting to everyone that plans on buying this game: PRE-ORDER ASAP. There is NO guarantee that there will be products available for purchase on March 9th or 10th. Why take the chance?

sorabrawl said:
um would subspace have english voice acting or just sounds?
also i like the prospect of a new character only for americans (sora, rayman, wolf link?)
Never gonna happen.

Tails McCloud~ said:
i'm pretty sure they will... i mean once they have all the formatting and stuff down and the online tweaked out how difficult is it to print off an extra couple million coppies right?

Some stores only carry so many copies of any givin game.

ya all the big stores are giving 99% guarentees on pre orders though. eb told me that as long as there's no crazy shipping accident i'll be good cuz they get all the copies for pre orders and extra for normal retail

Milkman,nice Avatar!!!!!
zelda0070.gif

Yeah,this is really pissin me off to....
They BETTER make the American Game better than the Japanese Game!!!
But that disk thing might be true like you guys said.....

Back