Sonic adventures 2 battle

^_^ maybe they`ll be a sonic game as good as this hopely

yep hopely its good and with wifi maybe we can race online

I have to be honest... this game actually sucked on the Gamecube... the real deal was Sonic Adventure 2 for the Dreamcast. Hands down.

I have to be honest... this game actually sucked on the Gamecube... the real deal was Sonic Adventure 2 for the Dreamcast. Hands down.

imo dont trust a newbs opinion, this game was awsome cuz the chaos but after you evolved them to demon or angel it got dull cuz they always won in minigames & theres only 3 games. The story mode was frustrating fun when i was younger, but still this game was a winner by popular vote i say.

The new sonic fans don`t know anything good about sonic.....they probably thought Sonic Colors was awesome but it wasn`t it sucked......

dude... just because im a ''newbie'' here in the forum doesn't mean i dont know anything about games, I have all Nintendo consoles and seriously dude? all Sonic games on Nintendo systems SUCKED BALLS... if you want a real Sonic game.. go play your sega genesis or sega dreamcast

The new sonic fans don`t know anything good about sonic.....they probably thought Sonic Colors was awesome but it wasn`t it sucked......
Not true Sonic colors is a Fun sonic game & i enjoyed it quite a bit
dude... just because im a ''newbie'' here in the forum doesn't mean i dont know anything about games, I have all Nintendo consoles and seriously dude? all Sonic games on Nintendo systems SUCKED BALLS... if you want a real Sonic game.. go play your sega genesis or sega dreamcast
This is what you call a troll

im just sayin... the gamecube has tons of game that are lots of fun BUT Sonic games are much better on actual sega systems

im just sayin... the gamecube has tons of game that are lots of fun BUT Sonic games are much better on actual sega systems

LOL I don`t think SEGA can afford to make one of their own systems again I mean it`s been so long since their last system (SEGA Dreamcast)

sonic adventure came out 1998 anyone still play that?
yeah i still do well techniquly i play the gc version soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much it is in my top 5 of favourite games and it was also soooooooooooo awsome because of all of the chao that you could have
:lovewii:

If SEGA made a chao game I can see it being a BEST SELLER. :p For Wii and DS.

But wouldn't it be somewhat the same as Pokemon?

Back