Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

Guys get back on track. Complain about her obese signature and font via PM or something.

Thats what I've been trying to do.
Yes
Yours is a problem
Honestly if people dont start making there sigs smaller im going to be a total **** and put THAT long cat pic in mine
i don't know why people say the adventure games were good. i thought they were horrible crap. Heroes was better(still sucked but at least a hundred times better than adventure)
i dont know why people say bleach is good. Naruto was better (it still sucked but at least it was a hundred times better than bleach).

No offence though, just making a point about opinions as everybody has them, but I am yet to find anybody that likes (and has played) ET
The behind view is the only way a 3D Sonic game should be played

i don't know why people say the adventure games were good. i thought they were horrible crap. Heroes was better(still sucked but at least a hundred times better than adventure)

You thought Sonic Adventure 2 was WORSE than Sonic Heroes? Explain please. I liked Heroes and all, but no. There were more glitches, lots of plotholes, and more repetitive gameplay. Not enough for me to dislike it, but SA2 was WAAAAAAY better.

I've never played Sonic heroes but I've seen someone play it. It looks like theres only four levels, am I right?

You thought Sonic Adventure 2 was WORSE than Sonic Heroes? Explain please. I liked Heroes and all, but no. There were more glitches, lots of plotholes, and more repetitive gameplay. Not enough for me to dislike it, but SA2 was WAAAAAAY better.
the level design mostly. when using sonic's or shadow's teams the level design was excellent. adventure was just bland and i think heroes had a better storyline than adventure. sure there were a few plot holes but overall it was better than the adventure crap. i feel that adventure was torture

when using sonic's or shadow's teams the level design was excellent. adventure was just bland and i think heroes had a better storyline than adventure. sure there were a few plot holes but overall it was better than the adventure stuff. i feel that adventure was torture

I agree.

the level design mostly. when using sonic's or shadow's teams the level design was excellent. adventure was just bland and i think heroes had a better storyline than adventure. sure there were a few plot holes but overall it was better than the adventure crap. i feel that adventure was torture

I feel that you have lost your mind. Again, I love Heroes. But no way is it better in any way than SA2. Sonic Adventure MAYBE. But even then I'm not too sure. I mean come on. Which is cooler, Sky Rail or the Frog Jungle thingy? Final Chase and Lost Colony or that Sky Fortress and a Beach? Etc etc.

I've never played Sonic heroes but I've seen someone play it. It looks like theres only four levels, am I right?
Wrong. I don't remember exactly how many there are but there are more than 4 to be sure.

*sighs* I just can't see how anyone could think that. Even a little bit. If you liked Heroes better than Adventure I'd disagree but whatever. But liking it at least 100 times more? What makes you like it that much more? That's ridiculous.

SA2B WAAAAAAYYYYYY BETTER THAN SONIC HEROES

it took me 3 years to beat SA2B
Sonic heroes only took 1 month

exactly the why they wont make sonic heroes 2

3 Years?
The game isnt even that long

You serious? That's how long it took me to get all A rank, much less to beat the game.

Yeah it took me forever to unlock Green Hill Zone in Adventure 2

Sonic World tour is a good title for a new sonic game

would you guys rather have silver or nazo?

Shouldnt they also make a sonic game with Dark Sonic in it?
and hyper Sonic too?

Should they make another sonic smash brothers?

Should they make Sonic Vs Shadow?

Should sonic be compare to mario?

Last edited:
Sonic World tour is a good title for a new sonic game
name's aren't really important. plus that sounds stupid.
would you guys rather have silver or nazo?
neither, both are ruining sonic
Shouldnt they also make a sonic game with Dark Sonic in it?
and hyper Sonic too?
no, super is enough
Should they make another sonic smash brothers?
no, regular smash bros is enough
Should they make Sonic Vs Shadow?
no, shadow is a horrible wannabe
Should sonic be compare to mario?
no, the only game those two have been in together that is actually any good is Brawl

your ideas are pretty much: 'lets use more of what ruined sonic to make him better!' which are horrible ideas.

Back