Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

Ah, Knuckles, I remember him. Since you're a more experience person, I forgot why did he team up with Sonic... I believe Knuckles and his friends was attacked in his village, correct? Maybe not...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knuckles_the_Echidna
Cant be arsed explaining his back story.

Oh yeah! It was Dr. Eggman who tricked him thinking that Sonic was stealing the Chaos Emerald... Then this rival happen, then this... I got it.:lol:

Thankx DPinny.=P

Last edited:
I remake of Sonic and Knuckles that would be good

A good game could be Sonic VS Mario would be cool

sonic racing games was trash except for Sonic Drift 2 and Sonic Rider

Sonic Team are not looking at the real sonic fans like me I love mostly every sonic game made

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonic Team are not looking at the real sonic fans like me I love mostly every sonic game made
Why you post four times in a row?
There is a slight error there.

dark chronicles was a decent game 4 "Ds'' i would like a part 2
Yeah it was good.
A RPG is not really suited for a fast character.
But it made a change from the normal RPG characters

Lets talk about Sonic the hedgehog(91) ok this game was good and it still is if it wasnt for this game none of our favorite sonic game would exist

I have this vision of a new epic Sonic game with beautiful visuals that plays like the day time stages in Unleashed. But what I love most is that it's a re-telling of Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, 3, and Sonic & Knuckles. With movie quality cutscenes and epic orchestrated music and no stupid add-in characters. Yes I'm looking at you Chip.

Simple. Make Sonic The Hedgehog 4 with enhanced 2-D graphics (similar to xbla graphics). Also Sonic Team needs to focus on speed, speed, speed and intricate level designs like the original sonic games. They also need to work on Sonic Adventure 3.

That game should be similar to Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Unleashed daytime stages with a great storyline and cut most of the unneded extra characters (Even though I loved Rogue and the Robot from SA1).

Simple. Make Sonic The Hedgehog 4 with enhanced 2-D graphics (similar to xbla graphics). Also Sonic Team needs to focus on speed, speed, speed and intricate level designs like the original sonic games. They also need to work on Sonic Adventure 3.

That game should be similar to Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Unleashed daytime stages with a great storyline and cut most of the unneded extra characters (Even though I loved Rogue and the Robot from SA1).

Project Needlemouse

i see no problem with speed in ""newer" sonic game they just add irratating stuff like werehog & the game feel to much like a ride rather than you running as sonic

Ok I see I still think they should make a sonic vs shadow game

Ok I see I still think they should make a sonic vs shadow game

I think it'll be confusing... I think.

I'm thinking of a new game with Sonic saving some person... Dr. Eggman shooting a lot of rockets and bullets at him, but missed... And a great story line that WOULD actually make sense... I don't know.:lol: I messed up.:lol: I'm terrible thinking of new games.:lol:

They did, it's called Sonic Adventure 2... >_>

Would be nice if they were to take the New Super Mario Wii approach. The previous iterations have been really lackluster. Sonic Rush on the DS is closer to what I want.

Back