Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

Bodine your just a sonic hater

All I see in the quoted post below is mostly the truth
Oh jesus christ this thread is full of fail... either that or just a bunch of people who don't know what would make a good Sonic game. SURE! LETS PUT MORE **** IN THERE THAT BASICALLY KILLED SONIC IN THE FIRST PLACE!! IT WOULD PWNZRZ!!!1!

I feel the need to play Sonics Pocket Adventure on the Neo geo Pocket

You just did reply
I still do not know of this Derp Peanuts person

....I meant you.:lol:
Ok whos this "You"?
First your talking about a Derp Peanuts now a You?
STOP TALKING TO PEOPLE THAT MIGHT NOT EXIST!

You know what I mean, I'll rephrase what I said earlier "I'm talking to you Dark Prinny!" Now lets get back to what I said earlier to [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] Dark Prinny "I belive you have posted in the wrong conversation" And lets try to also get back on topic.

Bodine your just a sonic hater
Oh this is good. I'm just a Sonic hater. The first game I've ever owned is when I got Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for my 5th birthday, then I followed up with all the Sonic games for the Genesis, then Knuckles Chaotix, then I watched as Sonic slowly died and was taken from the top spot of video game character fame, an event I bet you're too young to even remember. And after that I supported all the new **** that came out hoping someday Sonic would return back to his glory, his old formula, and though he came close not too long ago a stupid "werehog" God-of-War-rip-off gimmik kept him from doing so. So don't talk to me about Sonic kid when you were suckin your thumb in your craddle through over half the **** thats happened to him. Besides Prin I don't know a single person here that could be considered a bigger Sonic fan than me. It sound to me like a bunch of Shadow and Chao fans.

You know what I mean, I'll rephrase what I said earlier "I'm talking to you Dark Prinny!" Now lets get back to what I said earlier to [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] Dark Prinny "I belive you have posted in the wrong conversation" And lets try to also get back on topic.

NO! lets remain off topic

Besides Prin I don't know a single person here that could be considered a bigger Sonic fan than me. It sound to me like a bunch of Shadow and Chao fans.
*Hides his Sonic pillow cover*

Damn
Ive had that thing for years
Think since before Sonic 2 came out
ITS THAT OLD!!

I own mainly every sonic game but your dising Sonic because you reject every sonic game now Bodine

I own mainly every sonic game but your dising Sonic because you reject every sonic game now Bodine

When did rejecting start meaning buying all the games that come out hoping they're good?

And when did I dis him?

remember my ideas for Sonic?!

Name them and prove it

Bet you don't own SegaSonic the hedgehog?
Sonic Crackers?
Sonics Pocket adventure?
Sonic Labyrinth?
Sonic Drift?
Soinc Gameworld?
Sonic Wings Special? Derp derp

Name them and prove it

Bet you don't own SegaSonic the hedgehog?
Sonic Crackers?
Sonics Pocket adventure?
Sonic Labyrinth?
Sonic Drift?
Soinc Gameworld?
Sonic Wings Special? Derp derp

Look at the word "mainly"

I wish I had SegaSonic the Hedgehog. And I DO have Drift and Labyrinth. Though you weren't talking to me haha.

yes and you want more of what ruined sonic. chaos, all the extra characters, some kind of gimic; those all ruined sonic. you seem to think they're great.
bodine isn't a sonic hater, he an original fan, one of the people that like old sonic and not the crappy new one.

yes and you want more of what ruined sonic. chaos, all the extra characters, some kind of gimic; those all ruined sonic. you seem to think they're great.
bodine isn't a sonic hater, he an original fan, one of the people that like old sonic and not the crappy new one.

Chaos did not ruin Sonic.

And in fact, the people that only like the original Sonic or only like the new Sonic are both the same: closed minded. Yes, the new Sonic games have many glitches. And yes the old Sonic games were trapped in two dimensions and had no real story. But they are both good in their own rights.

What made the new Sonic games glitchy? Speed. Everyone tries to say that speed is what the old games focused on and that all the missions that you have to do things like hunt for pieces of the Master Emerald ruined it because they aren't based on speed. But that's false. Play Super Mario World. Hold down the run button and go. You'll go just as quickly as Sonic did in the old games. The difference was that Sonic had realistic acceleration.

Look at the word "mainly"

I wish I had SegaSonic the Hedgehog. And I DO have Drift and Labyrinth. Though you weren't talking to me haha.

I did look at the word but it can be a excuse for not owning any of them on there original consoles or any of the really good ones

SegaSoinc the hedgehog is a real pain to play due to the control's
Its also a pain to get due to its arcadeness

Back