Sonic & TSR: Story Jumps?

Tek720

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
What gives with the story in Sonic & The Secret Rings? It doesn't unlock the paragraphs in order. For example, in the lost prolouge, I have paragraph 1 to 8 and then 17. In the Sand Oasis, I have the top three missions, then it skips two and adds a special challenge.

I just met tails, and the story seemed random. I got this cut scene after we meet Dr. Robotnik (Eggman).

Strange?

BUMP. I know people on here have the game already.

Yeah, same thing happens for me. I haven't gotten too far into it (because it's my wife's game and she doesn't want me getting too far ahead of her), but I have 1-8 in the Prologue unlocked, then it skips straight to 17.

If it's happening the same way to more than 1 person, then I say maybe the developers wanted it that way. Why, I have no idea.

It unlocks in the order that you unlock the new skills. Like if you unlocked Mini-Turbo, the Last Prologue stage that features that skill will be unlocked. Getting those Fire Souls isn't exactly easy.

Bryan_ said:
It unlocks in the order that you unlock the new skills. Like if you unlocked Mini-Turbo, the Last Prologue stage that features that skill will be unlocked. Getting those Fire Souls isn't exactly easy.

I know that I have unlocked more skills than I have unlocked Lost Prologue missons. I'm not sure how the missions are unlocked. I'm guessing each time you level up you get a specific set of missions unlocked.

When you level up, you get more skills. I guess the skills that deserve a practice stage (Last Prologue) will just go there.

The jumping happens to me, too. After getting the 1st two rings (what were they, yellow & green?), it skipped a ring, then I got the light blue and dark blue rings. You have to get the water blue ring to go back and kill the fire boss I think. At least that's what the knuckles sinbad says...

scubasteve said:
is that the game where sonic runs and all you do is dodge things?
Oh god no. It's WAY more complicated than that. Go rent it and see for your self. I can't even explain all the stuff in this post, so I wont bother.

i would rent it but my crappy blockbuster only carries tony hawk,wario ware,zelda, and c0d3...4 games after this long!!! frustrates the hell out of me, but they have full stock of ps3 games....i am about to slap the hell out of that zit-faced clerk/sony fanboy!

@_____@ I only have the first two rings (yeah, yellow & green). I need to stop ****ing off and just play through and come back later. I guess that's just what I do, I usually powerlevel in RPGs too. >_>

scubasteve said:
i would rent it but my crappy blockbuster only carries tony hawk,wario ware,zelda, and c0d3...4 games after this long!!! frustrates the hell out of me, but they have full stock of ps3 games....i am about to slap the hell out of that zit-faced clerk/sony fanboy!
Funny, the wii has far outsold the PS3. Blockbuster would make more cash if they had wii games, not ps3 games.

rgf942 said:
Funny, the wii has far outsold the PS3. Blockbuster would make more cash if they had wii games, not ps3 games.

exactly, but for some reason they enjoy torturing the **** out of me, it seems like every system i get they don't rent out games for. like the psp...hollywood had those games...blockbuster didnt. same thing for wii, but for some reason i have a 40 dollar fine at hollywood, im sure because of my brother.

Back