Sony: Wii is a "sub-element" of PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drifterwitnoname said:
I dont care if the Ps3 sings to you, scratches your back or tells you how pretty you are. Fun > some $600 machine with features I already have in much better preformance.

I agree

Ok people, I --as most, or all of you-- am a huge Wii fan. We all have to admit that the PS3 has better graphics than the Wii, and it'd be nice if the Wii could play DVD's. But, who cares? I can gladly live with the Wii's graphics, I mean i don't need the graphics to be perfect. And when I ask all of my friends, "are you getting the Wii or the PS3?" they all say,"Hell no, not the PS3". The only main advantages the PS3 has over the Wii is the Blue-Ray disc playback and the graphics. Big freakin' whoop.

Remax Realtor said:
The ps3 is sold out too. Whats your point? Nintendo sold more because they can produce them faster than sony. Its a retarded arguement that retarded people will keep making. Go into a store and see if you can find a ps3. If there might happen to be one, it will be gone within minutes.

All the titles you named are for a young audience beides red steel. I bought Zelda because im a fan of the series, but to be honest its directed towards a younger audience. I still enjoy it though.

I havent seen a boob yet on my ps3. The mature rating is for violence and language. I guess little kids cant handle that. The wii is for a younger audience. The ps3 is for a mature audience. You can argue until your blue in the face, but look at the games. Its an arguement you will never win. Also never seen a xxx game, but you can bet it will never be on the wii.

I played redsteel and nfs for a while and they both suck. Gameplay wasnt fun, and the graphics were not good by any means. I guess im spoiled with 720p on my ps3 :ciappa:
I'm tired of people saying that the Wii is for a "young" audience...the Wii is meant for EVERYONE which is why you now see older people and people who never played video games actually having fun with the Wii...

re

Drifterwitnoname said:
Enjoy that blu-ray when it never kicks off...and I dont care if the PS3's graphics jumped out at you and smack you in the face. Its a known fact, the games exclusive to Nintendo will always make Nintendo what it is. I do believe Sony partnered with Nintendo but left and through a hissy fit when Nintendo stucked to their guns and used Cartridges.

I dont care if the Ps3 sings to you, scratches your back or tells you how pretty you are. Fun > some $600 machine with features I already have in much better preformance.

Thats funny because I paid $500 for mine :shocked: I didnt need the wifi or card slots. It doesnt matter if blu ray never kicks off. A developer can fit alot more stuff on a blu ray dvd than an hd dvd or a regular dvd. I dont buy movies, so even if blu ray turns into the next betamax, it wont matter to me. I have alot more fun with online play, surround sound, and graphics with resistance fall of man, then with my wii. I know its hard to face the facts, but your gonna have to sometime.

re

Bluphoenix said:
I'm tired of people saying that the Wii is for a "young" audience...the Wii is meant for EVERYONE which is why you now see older people and people who never played video games actually having fun with the Wii...

Until they get sick of wii sports. Whats left? Rayman? My 8 yeard old nephew, and 4 year old niece play it and love it. The wii is mainly for little kids. The games are the proof.

Remax Realtor said:
I have alot more fun with online play, surround sound, and graphics with resistance fall of man, then with my wii. I know its hard to face the facts, but your gonna have to sometime.
Ok say what you want but remember:
Wii=fun
PS3= pain in your wallet

re

zorrilla said:
Ok say what you want but remember:
Wii=fun
PS3= pain in your wallet

Not mine, I bought three without it breaking my bank. Im not rich by any means either. Its a sad fact that most americans are broke. How many of you or your parents have credit cards? Loans on cars? Buys lottery tickets? $500 is not alot of money for me, because im very good with my money.

Remax Realtor said:
Dont forget the games for ages 12 and older

yup, games like Sadness, Farcry, Resident Evil all kid games. Just wait all these game developers no the possibility of the Wii and you will see alot more titles for the wii. But I mean, its kiddy remember

re

Drifterwitnoname said:
I will believe the Ps3 is in higher demand when they start being produced at normal pace and outsell Nintendo. They released what 400k with Christmas near? Wow alot of faith in their product

They had manufacturing problems with blue laser diodes. Nice try though :zzz:

For such an expensive product, you think they would have their act together. I mean this kiddy system you call the Wii manufactured without flaws. I guess when you strive for money i.e Sony trying to be a game giant, your sloppiness shows in your product.

It kind of does seem like the PS3 is for a more mature, older audience than the Wii, but everyone can have fun with the Wii. Especially games like NFS: Carbon because every age group likes racing games. A lot of older people (as in like 20 or 25 years old) will enjoy Wii sports, not for the game itself but for the motion sensoring of the Wiimote.

re

Drifterwitnoname said:
yup, games like Sadness, Farcry, Resident Evil all kid games. Just wait all these game developers no the possibility of the Wii and you will see alot more titles for the wii. But I mean, its kiddy remember

Wow 3 whole games. All of which have not been released yet. I didnt say all games were for kids, but most are. However I really like the resident evil series. I hope it actually turns out to be good with the remote.

re

Drifterwitnoname said:
For such an expensive product, you think they would have their act together. I mean this kiddy system you call the Wii manufactured without flaws. I guess when you strive for money i.e Sony trying to be a game giant, your sloppiness shows in your product.

You expect newer technology to be perfect? Its not hard to manufacture a system thats using old technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back