Spamfest~March, 2008

_I, myself was thinking about that. I (I meaning Marth) stab it from the back forcing my sword out through the front, and then you come running from behind me and jump on my back do a cartwheel in the air and then land it perfectly stare the clown straight in the eyes while he gasps for air due to Marths sword which is now being pulled out of him, you rise both arms and cut in an X formation and he collaspes. And then we drag him home and use him to make pie.:smilewinkgrin:

No wai man, potatoes pwnz u all along with chocolate frosted pickles w/ onion flavored sprinkles. SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WORKING FTW!!

minto said:
Oh dear god that scared the **** outta me
You so know that clown was a Pedophile for young boys, special at that kid that was in the shower. He was looking under his towel..

Dorkfish said:
Has anybody just wanted to sit down and have a nice chat about the most random shiat ever, or have a chat without having a set topic to chat about? If that applies to you, this thread is gonna be awesome for you. Chat it up, WiiCHATers!

I think Frogger and Brawny turned most threads into this one already. -.-

Cpt.McCloud said:
I think Frogger and Brawny turned most threads into this one already. -.-

But its okay to chat in this one, its not considered rude at all!!!

BUMPER STICKERS!!! Chat it up, Wiichaters!

Firefrost said:
No, but I know 2+2=4, 4+um=forums, forums+bored=bored forums...and there is a suicide equation in there I can not mathematically figure out at this moment

no, forum x N= users, users x P= boards, boards/P=bored users, we have a drug problem on our hands.

Back