SSB Meets Wolf-Version Gandorf and Midna!!!

bryan7474

WiiChat Member
Aug 11, 2007
Ok if noone else here thinks this is a good idea then go throw out ur Twighlight princess right now =)

Now imagine this... Make it so gandorf can transform into his wolf form or into his zelda form... lol that would kick so much ass and it would probably pwn every other character in the game (exept for of coarse link)

*Note im from World of Warcraft so i talk a little geeky on forums so dont diss cuz lotz of pplz do these days lol*

Ok and also, they should have put Midna into SSBB (I know its been mentioned so dont sue =) )

But give midna the twighlight mirror or something as a special move lol... (Tehee see wat mario transforms into XD)

And my last but not least idea... Put some freaking Zoras in the game lol... Or give link the Zora armor as a transform. I love the zoras and are my favourite out of the 2 non-human races (gorons and zoras DUH) and i think theyd be awesome if the nintendo ppl made a zora warrior character or something (or even one of the bosses from the dungeon ^.^)

Well the possiblities are endless but what im saying might not make any impact to nintendo since the lead designers have probably thought of the gandorf and midna already... But still come on the Giant wolf would look sooooo cool lmao... Btw the admin with the Saw picture... NICE!!! Saw 1 WAS THE BEST (sry but i personally thought saw 2 sukd =P never saw saw 3 ((hehehe saw saw 3)) )

Anyway... Thanks for reading, please post and if you wanna sue...

As Dr.Evil would say "talk to the hand cuz the ears aint listening..."

(BTW Quote on midna in LOZ TP in the village where u set the building on fire to find insect* As romantic as this is... IM OUTA HERE!" lol midna is the funniest and most ppl here can see why i want her =D

Sry for double quote but also... The orc thing that keeps attacking u on the boar would b a cool character 2 (...hmmm boars in SSBB? Mounts!!! OMG THAT WOULD B SO COOL!!! CMON NINTENDO GET A REAL PERSON IN THE IDEA ROOM LOL THAT WOULD BE AWESOME) (...not me tho im not a real person im just some nerd on a computer lol)

Haha, you could just press the edit button.

I think that Midna should be an assist trophy, not a fully fledged character. She could use that hand thing that comes out of her head.

I understand what ur sayin... hmmm maybe Link could transform into wolf form with midna on back like normal LOZTP... =P

gannon doesnt have a wolf form. and ganondorf is already in. also midna will never become a full fledged character. assist trophy? prob. character? no. all she does is warn you and teach you how to play. she'll prob be the Practice helper. and it would be weird to play as the orc guy while on his stage. and he atks you.

hmmmmmmm actually gannondorf did have a wolf form while fighting him in LOZ Twighlight princess if uve done it (u fight him 3 times, one time he looks like a giant wolf thing")

The orc guy is cool cmon dont be dissin the coolest looking (other than gannon himself) character in the game XD

EDIT: BTW dont u think it would b neat to use mounts tho? it would b awesome lol just ramming into each other and stuff with swords and horses and boars XD

Last edited:
yeah i luv that idea if link could pull out epona and ride on her that would be a good move, of course it would be speedy and powerful but it ouldn't benefit from jumping or able to get back on the screen, that'd be awesome.

MIDNA SHOULD BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER. GANNON SHOULD TURN INTO A WOLF TOO

Since when does that Form of Gannon look like a Wolf?!? it's a Friggen pig!! no way that is a wolf, lol...

Demon Slayer said:
Since when does that Form of Gannon look like a Wolf?!? it's a Friggen pig!! no way that is a wolf, lol...

lol yeah i can't believe this thread went so long without somebody saying something, i would like that to be his fsa, but it's too much like bowser's....

ok granted he does SORT of look like a pig (with the nose) but if u look closely he does sorta look like a wolf without the nose XD...

Anyway here is a list of b attacks Midna could use =D

B: Shoot shadow ball/shadow spell?
B Down: Turn invisible (sort of like the item in Super SMash Bros Melee)
B Up: Spin attack like link but just using her fists or something
B Left/Right: Twighlight Mirror (turns opponent into an animal that does no damage for 10 seconds then they transform back, sorta like World of Warcraft)

And maybe they could give her a sword and shield? Dark or Spell Enchanted maybe because Midnas first intentions were for her to use links towns weopons but then she mentioned that the humans were retards using such primitave weopons XD

Also for the Pig/Wolf form heres some attacks

B= Physical attack sort of like Marios coinage but it bites instaid
B left/right: Grab opponent like bowser (mushroom mario thnx u gave me the idea) but with fangs...
B down: Transform into gannondorf
B up: transform into Zelda form (or what ever the hell he was lol)

Zelda form moves:

Same as shiek eccept

B Down: Transform into Gannondorf
B: Instead of ninja star things just give her/him a sword and do special slash attack

midna could also use her portal powers to throw them bricks or something on an enemy. That orange hand she uses to open doors as a grab attack or something.

When wolf link wants to reach a higher place she teleports say onto a building and wolf link atrracts to her. So her b up move to get back on the screen after being thrown could be to teleport twice. Sort of like pikachus agility. Another move could be she turns into a shadow and can creep upon people.
Doesn't midna use a fused shadow to become a huge spider creature or something at hyrule near the end. That could be he fsa or special attack.

Back