SSBB: Daily Update - Lylat Cruise

Do any of you know the Japanese name for Pleiades?
Subaru_logo.jpg

Can we call this the Subaru Level?

edit:
Rob Rymond: Why didn't you attach the large version of the screenshots?

Last edited:
Those are the kinds of stages I'm looking foward to them releasing. The ship looks wee done as well as the background (space). I only wonder if the ship rotates around because in SSBM there were 2 Lylat stages: The 1 from the side and one from the back->foward.

Also realized, even though there is no Meta Knight profile, he is officialy confirmed since he is in one of the pictures. Good haul this time Nintendo.

i liked that course so much more in the video now it just looks so empty
all the action in the bg doesnt mean anything if it doesnt do nething. by looks of the actual course size nintendos handed out its 1st dissapointment.i couldnt care if the game had n64 graphics cuz i want gameplay not graphics. this course btr have spcl fx like 1/2g in space and 2g on the planet a nice added touch would be if the course turns so your not stuck fighting in the back.

Last edited:
The stage looks like crap! The background looks great, but the actual platforms look just like an altered version of the battlefield stage. I hated that style in SSBM. I hope all the stages arent exactly the same format. So far all the ones they've released look bad.

Back