SSBB: Daily Update - Lylat Cruise

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/smashbroslogo1.jpg[/xFLOAT]Todays Smash Brothers update has revealed a new (or old, depends how you see it) stage to battle it out on.

Called Lylat Cruise it takes place in the region of space featured in the Star Fox games onboard a spaceship called the Pleiades. Unlike previous Smash Brother games the ship flys fowards rather than sideways judging by the images and no doubt there will be some hidden obstacles that appear within the level.

Check out our dedicated discussion and we'll be back Monday with me!

Attachments

• stage04_070622a.jpg
    stage04_070622a.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 176
  • stage04_070622b.jpg
    stage04_070622b.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 282
  • stage04_070622c.jpg
    stage04_070622c.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 223
  • stage04_070622d.jpg
    stage04_070622d.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 218
  • stage04_070622e.jpg
    stage04_070622e.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 196
That looks like a wicked cool level. I always played on the Star Fox level in the last game, and now it looks like I'll be doing the same for this game. SSBB better be online.:yesnod:

yes, fox defienetly has the best stage so far (presentation wise), and the 3 mini platforms on the board are intresting as well.

i think fox's stage has always been the most popular, from SSB to Melee and im sure it will now, just has great music and who dosent like seeing the Arwing flying around blasting ppl :)

Yeah they are all cool but I agree the third is the best. Graphics and online will make this game so much better. Can't wait to play this!

I'm the type person who looks stages that just stay still! However that stage is tight.

can they please just put up the charicter were all waiting for
snake?
snake?!?!
snnaaakkkkkeeee!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Thegamerfan said:
i always like the fox stage wear it dosent move...so all you worry about is your friends, and how to kill them. I also like zeldas cassle

If you have a SSBB clan and you dont even know its called hyrule castle dosent look like your much of a "pro" so you cant even be in your own clan

does anyone else think its kinda lame that you're looking at the back of the ship? it seems like that would really make the level a lot smaller and less dynamic

Back