SSBB Friend Codes

Yeah, I could really care less to PM EVERYONE
just rest assured that I added you, And i have a lot awaiting registration so lets get this going

just rest assured that I added you, And i have a lot awaiting registration so lets get this going

wait so...does this mean you added me also?
im just askin...

Not you Smash King, your code seems to be incorrect. But I went up and down the forum adding codes that to add more clicks PMing everyone would be crazy. And a lot of you have random names since some didn't include one with the correct or incorrect code.

SmashKing what is yours I believe I have already put u in...

I wish i could add a lot of people again...i have 64/64 people.I delete to add.I just deleted 3 so i got 3 spots open.
0473-7600-5139.

wait so...does this mean you added me also?
im just askin...

Not you Smash King, your code seems to be incorrect. But I went up and down the forum adding codes that to add more clicks PMing everyone would be crazy. And a lot of you have random names since some didn't include one with the correct or incorrect code.

SmashKing what is yours I believe I have already put u in...

my brawl code is in my signature which im afraid is not incorrect grimer boy...i havent entered your FC yet but when i go online ill be sure to add you...thats if you actually registered me...oh and if me and you brawl, you better not didappoint me:devil: or else...

wu : 0989-1376-5425, always pm the person back that u aded+. n_n

HEy anyone who thinks they can beat me add me my friend code is 3308-8632-2760 ima be on today:lovewii:

Back