SSBB Is online and that's final

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
asically Shoko and mushroomed marios puberty started kickin in so they act pissed off and tough and serious. Gingerbreadman completely changed into some guy of amphibious dolphin. I learned how to count. and all the updates on brawl. everyone gets pissed at the updates now. and theres way more
what did i do?... im confused...

Squall7 said:
Yes, but would that also have to take into account any specific Mii's that they use? Take for example the Everybody votes channel. Likewise, take Warioware SM multiplayer. Now if you want to play as your favourite character zoidberg, then anyone else who has that same Mii wouldn't be able to. Also minding the factor that Wii's are often played by many people in the house, and so they would have to have something other than a Wii specific "username".

But what about the name entry?

Last edited:
Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
asically Shoko and mushroomed marios puberty started kickin in so they act pissed off and tough and serious. Gingerbreadman completely changed into some guy of amphibious dolphin. I learned how to count. and all the updates on brawl. everyone gets pissed at the updates now. and theres way more

Oh and Pit still has broken ass english when he tries to post at midnight.

No **** this game is online, we just don't know in what capacity.

Notice how IGN says;

Published by: Nintendo
Developed by: Nintendo
Genre: Fighting
Number of Players: 1-4
Release Date:
US: December 3, 2007
Japan: December 31, 2007
Europe: TBA 2008
MSRP: $49.99

Features: Online

This is your first post... and ur saying stuff like that about others already... Or were u just banned from being a dickhead?

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
heh, he called him a "dickhead".:ciappa: i dont get mad at the updates, i just hope that they hear my manly complaining so they post a new character, but i figured bitching wont help.

i expect some online functionality, like they said.

i have my doubts about being able to have a regular game of smash bros online though. the game relies on timing, and lag could easily make the game unplayable.
i'm thinking it will probably be other game modes, picture/video sharing, patches, trophy trading, etc.

I myself think its online. :yesnod: I just would like some kind of grand announcement thats all! heh... the thing that pissed me off was those guys not letting me share my opinion. There are still many possibilities concerning some aspects of the game and while I expect online I try to prepere for the worst for my own benefit. So I feel as good as I possibly can if it isn't online.

I feel guilty for freaking out and I apologise and respect your points(must kill shroomface), but yeah, I'm not gonna completely jump to any conclusions!

End of story.

I also think its kinda dumb to freak out at someone for oposing your opinion rationally or even irrationaly. I mean, how will that possibly stop the other guy from talking and what if its a guy thats good at arguing?(e.g. Vagrant)

Anyways yeah and g'night!

EXACTLY. I think its online too but i REALLY want an announcement to be 100% sure. Like a website update or the little wi fi logo on the website.

Monsteroids said:
I myself think its online. :yesnod: I just would like some kind of grand announcement thats all! heh... the thing that pissed me off was those guys not letting me share my opinion. There are still many possibilities concerning some aspects of the game and while I expect online I try to prepere for the worst for my own benefit. So I feel as good as I possibly can if it isn't online.

I feel guilty for freaking out and I apologise and respect your points(must kill shroomface), but yeah, I'm not gonna completely jump to any conclusions!

End of story.

I also think its kinda dumb to freak out at someone for oposing your opinion rationally or even irrationaly. I mean, how will that possibly stop the other guy from talking and what if its a guy thats good at arguing?(e.g. Vagrant)

Anyways yeah and g'night!

are you kidding?
i can't tell
and i'm really getting sick of being called other things besides mushroomedmario

mushroomedmario said:
are you kidding?
i can't tell
and i'm really getting sick of being called other things besides mushroomedmario

FINE pissy! (must kill mushroomedmario)

Is your life a little better now? huh? HUH?!! HUUUH!!!???

Back