SSBB Paladins of WiFi recruiting center

He has a point... D&D IS NOT AN MMO! Now that we're both done our nerd rage, seriously, we have someone asking to join, who got drowned out by troll banter...

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
...█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Well you dastardly plan has been thwarted... all thanks to me!

Damn, now we must begin plotting anew! Or just randomly use this thread for anything we want... either one shall work.

Damn, now we must begin plotting anew! Or just randomly use this thread for anything we want... either one shall work.
OFF TOPIC GTFO FOREVER NAO

Make your own thread if you want to plot something new. This will not be used for just "anything you want."

[video=youtube;IxAKFlpdcfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc[/video]

Hooray for reacting in a way that makes me want to continue!

But nah, I think I'll talk to splash about The Black Knights who say Ni later.

Not here you won't.

That's his decision, not yours. You have the least important opinion here, regardless of temporary power switches, Nox is your fuhrer, and he decides what's best for the group. 'Karp is the only mod with the patience to stomach this, you are the assistant/secretary who got an ego boost because the 'oh glorious leader' got bored, I am a close and personal friend to the leader of said group. You're outclassed by everyone here.

God damn it people... this has gotten pretty white noise-y, but I doubt anyone cares at this point. You might as well disband it Trago, I don't think we'll be taking any recruits.

Back