Ssbb

I am going to purchase it. I will put in on reserve when possible. I myself am lookng foward to this game. I can;t wait to play as Snake and Pit.

oOo Ya. Any1 who wants pics of any shot in Brawl add me and PM me when you do. I have thousands of pics on wii of every huge character of everything.

Wario lol :ciappa: I wanna play as the fat man. I know he is a comical charactor, but that is why I choose him. Plus him coming in on that motorcycle is totally badass lol. I hope he handles similar to Mario though. The way he wobbles in that movie make me believe he's another bowser. Hopefully not too hard to maneuver. Just picture how powerful his ground pound will be! :D

Wii Addict said:
Wario lol :ciappa: I wanna play as the fat man. I know he is a comical charactor, but that is why I choose him. Plus him coming in on that motorcycle is totally badass lol. I hope he handles similar to Mario though. The way he wobbles in that movie make me believe he's another bowser. Hopefully not too hard to maneuver. Just picture how powerful his ground pound will be! :D

Yeah. Wario will be a funny yet good character to play as.

Check out vid. You may have seen it but if myou haven't it's good way to find out how the game will be, characters, boards, etc.

jaeguyoon said:
lol I love how they introduce Snake......
ahhaha

Yeah. Crazy. You thinks it's over and you get a call. And there he is, Snake. And when he is hiding in the box, had me dying.

All info on SSBB.

www.smashbros.com

Keep Posting
Tell me what you like, who you like, what you want to see, how was the movie/website.

What are you expecting from this game.

Seriously guys, threads on everything about this game have been made, this thread does not need to be made.

I think they somehow better incorporate the Wii mote and numchuk cos i hate how I have to buy a VC controller to play old games and a GC controller to play GC games....ok the price was right for the console but they are making us buy all these useless stuffs they could've prevented...

Back