SSBM Tournament Vids

nokio

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
1741-5511-6934-3455
I havn't been here in a while because of work and I'm back!

Well I was thinking about Marvel vs Capcom 2 EVO so then I decided to look at some EVO SSBM tournament videos with Zimmerman in SSBM so here are some videos.

First video: Christopher "PC Chris" Szygiel Vs. (2P) Jason "Mew2King" Zimmerman. Good use of cloud!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lQrTX3fPbQs

Second video: 1P) Jason "Mew2King" Zimmerman Vs. (2P) Sean "Forward" Benner

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U1VQ0ijH8_c

I thought I'd get everybody pumped up for SSBB. =]

And yeah I'm also looking for a SSBM Clan post on this thread if you are looking for members. :lol:

Seconded. These are some of the best players in the world.

Sheik is a total Marth-killer, by the way.

Last edited:
haha, we knowwwww....

anyways...never can get tired of a good old ken vid. Got any old-school doc vids from him? yeah, his marth is legend, but I have a doc fetish. LMFAOOOO

Thank you. I didn't realize. Sorry ^^

Never seen playing like that...

holy mofoin god!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey an intense way to train alone is A one on one Roy vs. Marth 9th lvl math on the kirby dream land level, y'know with the fountain?

Anyways I haven't a clue how to get on the net with melee andI haven't got any melee fans for friends so I'm stuck with the computer tryng to time my double-edged dance correctly to get back on the stage and then dodge Marth(whos eagerly waiting at the edge). I'm not at the top of my game since I haven't played for a while, but I'm alright.

Those guys are great though!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
wow im not as good as i thought i am....need to really train for brawl i see.

im disgusted by all that wave dashing in the second video though

What is so bad with wavedashing? I just recently tried to learn how to do it, but I don't really understand the concept of it, just how to do it.

Back