Stupidest Thing You Have Done.

JT. said:
I know I done dumb things, just when I need to suddenly remember, I can't.

Oh, I do remember sliding down a 70° angle hill (Thats close to vertical btw), went REALLY FAST, got to the bottom quite suddenly, my feet stopped, but my upper body kept moving, so I face planted. And then my friend followed. And face planted.
That's not that stupid, I'm sure you've done something worse than that.

I think I already posted it, but my all time worst was sticking a screwdriver in an electrical outlet. "Hehe, wonder what this does...."

Another one is when I was drifting my Jeep on an elevated dirt road and got too sideways that I couldn't get going straight again, went down the side, tires dug in, up on two wheels, "Well looks like we're rolling this s.o.b. today" then last second turn wheels into the roll, and pull out of it. Not likely that I'll be doing that again.

Oh im stupid.

1. My dad was playing pool. He was trying to do a trickshot. Just when the trickshot is about to go in play i bend over on the table to get a closer view. The ball hops and hits me in the mouth. The blood is going all over the felt of the pool table (Too bad for Smiles Entertainment Center). I am gushing from my mouth and im sure a tooth came out. I run into... the girls bathroom and wash out my mouth. Surprisingly my tooth wasnt broken. Oh yeah, and i've never seen so many women with a look of horror on their faces.

EDIT later with more

I was feeling bored so I hit a... such a thing that bees live in, with my own fist. I shouldn't have done that. I had a bubble gum and they flow into my mouth and.. yeah..

oh, classic willy moment.

year 2000, it was at a local portuguese club, my friend and i were playing dragonball Z. so were running around then 3.4 seconds later BAM. my front 2 teeth connected with his skull. I had blood in my mouth and everywhere there was blood. i was crying, he was crying.

So the aftermath- My friend had to go to portugal for a year or so, he had 2 large teeth marks in his forehead, looked like someone was trying to take a bite outta him.

Myself- Had to go to the dentist and do a couple of treatments. eventually has a staple on my front two teeth so they wouldnt move.

That is a classic willy.

Back