Stupidest Thing You Have Done.

cookiemonsta11111

Huge Member
Jan 27, 2007
Victoria, Australia
Wii Online Code
2154-9969-3510-2243
What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

Mine for example, occurred last year during class. One of my present best friends was sitting behind my with her friends and they were talking about their cultural back ground. And she says, "My Dad was Chinese."

And you would never believe what i replied with.

I turn around, face to face and acting on pure impulse and stupidity i say, "WAS Chinese?"

There was a full 5 seconds of purely awkward silence.
Anyway we are now great friends.

so many for me to choose from

eeerrrrrm.....

I tried to jump a river not realising that the other side was made of sludge and not solid and sank to me knees innit when i landed , then i toppled backwards and got my arms stuck too , then after i managed to wriggle free my trainers were still stuck deep in the sludge

it was a very troubleing experience for me ........*cries*

oops cookie has threaded in wrong section

u can add another to ur list of stupids! *slaps wrist*

oh man, the absolute most stupid thing i've ever done..had too many pulses and started running over the roofs of cars. the fourth car i ran over was a ute, not realising this i kept on running and tripped on the tray and slammed face first onto the gravel and slid about half a metre on my face! my friends realised i wansnt with them a couple of minutes later and found me passed out on the road! when i came to i had about 10 phone lights in my face, i just laughed and kept on trecking. it didnt hurt at all at the time but the next morning, ****, i was in a lot of pain:lol: the whole left side of my face was just blood, black eye and a broken tooth, ended up spending about a grand on root canal surgery and my tooths still grey anyway! easy the stupidest thing i've ever done

Jeez this was really stupid of me. A few years ago I was riding my bike around my court, and my friend kept on bouncing his kickball around, and it got in my way a few times, so I tried to run it over. I hit it, but my bike was thrown down really hard, with me on it. I has a cut covering all of my knee and I was bleeding like crazy. I had to limp inside, and I almost fell down. That was so stupid of me.

Ness said:
oh man, the absolute most stupid thing i've ever done..had too many pulses and started running over the roofs of cars. the fourth car i ran over was a ute, not realising this i kept on running and tripped on the tray and slammed face first onto the gravel and slid about half a metre on my face! my friends realised i wansnt with them a couple of minutes later and found me passed out on the road! when i came to i had about 10 phone lights in my face, i just laughed and kept on trecking. it didnt hurt at all at the time but the next morning, ****, i was in a lot of pain:lol: the whole left side of my face was just blood, black eye and a broken tooth, ended up spending about a grand on root canal surgery and my tooths still grey anyway! easy the stupidest thing i've ever done
lol that's the best one in my opinion! dumbest thing i've done and getting hurt, well i was bored and i was flicking matches on a strike on box( so i was flicking the match w/the head down on the sandpaper side of the box). I almost hit a kid but he bent down to tie his shoe at the same time. I didn't learn my lesson and i continued until one time i had my index finger in front of the box. I flicked the match w/my other finger but it got caught b/c my index finger was in front of it! it hurt...

ONe time i tried to jump over a like 3 feet string head first so i jumped and got liek half way over then i fell on my penis on the string...i was like screaming cuss words our and it was right by a elementary school lol it was hilarious...but now i think my penis has stunned in growth....

Lighting portapotties on fire perhaps.
I have done many stupid things, its hard for me to decide on just one.

Curtain said:
ONe time i tried to jump over a like 3 feet string head first so i jumped and got liek half way over then i fell on my penis on the string...i was like screaming cuss words our and it was right by a elementary school lol it was hilarious...but now i think my penis has stunned in growth....

that gotta hurt

oww:yikes:

1) I bought a PlayStation.. Hehe..
2) I attempted parkour but failed miserably.. :(
3) I ate a bit of paint in Art for £5 and never got it..
4) Almost sufficated by putting a condom on my head.. Lol..

Tbh, I really don't know.. It's hard to remember all of the stupid things you've done in your life.. =/

Hmmm....where do we begin?......
I'll start simple:

1: When I was young, I punched open a jar to get candy....and what I got was a big gash on my wrist.
2: I got into Algebra 1 instead of Pre-Algebra.
3: I kept chocolate milk from Subway in my room for three months....*Cough* It was.........green....
4: I went to light of frieworks with my friend, and almost got blown up.
5: I crossed the street without looking and.........almost got hit....
6: I broke into my own house and got into trouble.
7: I, with the same friend and my cousin, my prank-phone calls to a place called....Port Angeles Realty.

.....So I guess either 6 or 7 are the stupidest things I have done....that I can remember

Well.....there was thing my friend and I had to get from my house when we were at his house. And to make a long story short, I had no key, and nobody was there, so we opened the window to my room and went in.....apparently somebody saw us...

I ran into a poll once. . . yeah. . . thats all i can think of right now. . .

oh wait, this girl i liked kicked me in the shin so i kicked her back and then she was all like:
OW!!

she practically started crying . . . i didn't kick her that hard. . .

yeah now she hates me. . . thats the end of that wonderful relationship. . .

prbly for the best. . . she was a whimp. . . and a poser. . .

1. When I was real little stuck a screwdriver into a electrical outlet (like 4 years old).
2. Hit my neighbor's truck with a baseball bat when I was younger (I think I was about 7).
3. Took money out of a donation jar when they weren't looking (I think I was around 11).
4. Racked up over 3 grand in credit card debt (most recent).

Back