Suggestions for any new patch

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon
1. When you are using an RC-XD and you are killed ... you shouldn't be able to continue. I think the RC XD should detonate at that point.

2. If you get a direct hit (destroy) shot on an aircraft as it is leaving the map, it should count as a destruction.

3. You shouldn't be able to destroy a sentry gun or sam turret in one shot with your knife.

What do you think?

I agree with 1 & 2.

As far as 3 goess ****
not everyone is a ghost pro pro pro ++ using fag
so if you have the balls to run and knife a sentry and shot kill it then GOOD on you!

Alright Hybrid ... no need for name calling. I'm not a fag and I happen to love Ghost Pro. I'm just surprised that with all the "noob" talk and over powered weapon raging that goes on here, that no one ever talks about the one hit kills from knife attacks. I find it pretty dumb that you can take a direct hit from a claymore or grenade while wearing a flak jacket, but you can get killed by a knife in one shot as if the flak jacket isn't even there. It takes 3-5 rounds from a gun to disable a sentry gun or sam turret, but one knife attack destroys it. Just wish that there was more balance in the game play.

You should always be able to knife a turret, to me its the same thing as going up and knocking it over
game over for the turret.

I think if you are using flak jacket you should run slower, a lot slower

I like domination a lot, I would like to see how good players are if there was a hardcore domination

What I don't like is players playing ctf or domination that just goes for the kills, go play tdm you dumb f>>k. The purpose of the game is to dominate or capture the flag. I've seen people with great kdr's and they can't even take one position or won't hang the flag, that's as bad as noob tubbing. You can camp as defense on ctf, I don't mind that but, the people that get the flag and won't hang it because they want the points, come on, end the game!:sick:

Back