Suggestions pls...

jlness

Wii-er!
Mar 8, 2007
ey! I need suggetions on which game to buy... I just had my Wii last week, and I'm planning to get new games this week, but I don't know which are the best buys.. I want to get rly god games for my firsts set so I will not regret shifting to Wii..

I've got Zelda, Rayman, Sports and Play. I reckon they're all great apart from Play but it was worth it for the controller. Zelda's the best I've played so far.

Felonious Tub said:
I've got Zelda, Rayman, Sports and Play. I reckon they're all great apart from Play but it was worth it for the controller. Zelda's the best I've played so far.

I agree Wi Play is pretty poor but again good for the remote.

theangelwing said:
Hey and welcome, you look new here. Well Lets start with... have any games, other than WiiSports?

I only have wii sport and wii play, which I got because of the extra remote.

samt1 said:
Don't get Wario it's the worst game I have ever seen!!!!
I reckon you should get Zelda, Rayman and Sonic!!

Really (Wario)? I read some good reviews about it, saying that it fits perfect with Wii's, motion senor remote. Actually I was about to buy it... Thanks for the tip!

Wario Ware is awesome! One of the best games that I own, and great for a party.

Elebits is very fun and WarioWare: Smooth moves is also fun.

I suggest saving up for Super Mario Galaxy, Brawl, and Animal Crossing Wii, but if you can't wait for another game buy Elebits. Acting and storyline was bit cheesy, but thwe action and gameplay was awsome. Plus the Edit Mode is amazing. Wait for Galaxy or Brawl. Unless you can't wait, then buy Elebits

Thank you guys for all your suggestions! Now I'm getting more excited with my Wii, with all these great games!:wink:

Back