Super Mario Galaxy 2

Picked up SMG2 on SUnday and it's awesome!!

Suprisingly it really is a lot better than the first game, it's hard to pinpoint exactly why but everything just seems much more polished, especially the graphics and the level design.

I picked my copy up at 12am on Sunday! I currently have 33 stars on World 4! This game is great, like you said its hard to pinpoint but everything to me just seems to flow together smoothly... the graphics are polished and they DO look better than the first one!!! the level design is outstanding, love playing levels with yoshi and using the cursor as his tounge! Looking forward to some purple coin levels, so far ive done 2! Love how you can play as Luigi on certain levels.

^ Well im only on world 4 and the levels are starting to get a little bit harder... but its about the same as the first one just a tick harder.. but im still early in the game with 34 stars!

^ Well im only on world 4 and the levels are starting to get a little bit harder... but its about the same as the first one just a tick harder.. but im still early in the game with 34 stars!
Really? I'm in world 4 and I still find the levels too easy; but thats my opinion.

lol in three years from now super mario galaxy 3 will come out lol

Really? I'm in world 4 and I still find the levels too easy; but thats my opinion.

Well there was this Yoshi level where you have to eat that light fruit and i died a few times on there lol... the chomp level looks like a pain! I wouldnt say its super hard or nothing, just a little tiny bit harder than the first. some levels give a better challange than the first lol.

Last edited:
I'm kind of over obsessive over the first game... It's really fun. I want to get Super Mario Galaxy 2 as soon as i can but I cant because I am currently not in America. If everyone says its even better than the last one i cant wait to play!!!

I'm kind of over obsessive over the first game... It's really fun. I want to get Super Mario Galaxy 2 as soon as i can but I cant because I am currently not in America. If everyone says its even better than the last one i cant wait to play!!!

you wont be dissapointed with SMG2!!!

What I dont get on SMG 2 is that I got the medallion thing from the sky station 1st board but it didnt open up the piranha run board. Confused

Last edited:
:mushroomlife:
What I dont get on SMG 2 is that I got the medallion thing from the sky station 1st board but it didnt open up the piranha run board. Confused

after time and the more comet medals you get the likelyness of a pranster comet to appear is very high

Back