Super Mario Galaxy In 8 Days!!!!

To tell you the truth... I'm really not that excited. I mean.. I'll be asking for it for Christmas and all but..

6 Days Left!! Under 1 week. And that Toys R Us Giftcard thing looks sweet. That's in all stores right?

It says they will have the game in after 5p.m....so I wouldn't suggest getting there when they open >_>

Bry1500 said:
To tell you the truth... I'm really not that excited. I mean.. I'll be asking for it for Christmas and all but..

Same here, I've played it and it was cool, but SSBB is way more exciting to me. SMG can wait till christmas. SSBB can't, although it is anyway due to the delay.

i am really pumped :D but GAME doesnt have the demo (afraid of losing wiimotes :() but stupid Amazon says it wont come until the 22nd-27th November. :mad5: Though that may change when the game is released :yesnod: (he says hopefully :scared: lol)

Wiiman999

Last edited:
What do you mean afraid of losing wiimotes?

Hardware: Wii console, 4 Wiimotes, 4 Nunchuks, 1 Classic.
Software: Legend of Zelda TP, Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Metal Slug Anthology, Madden NFL 07, Wii Sports, Need For Speed Carbon, Guitar Hero 3.
Accessories: Wiimote Charging Station, 4 Silicon Jackets (Free), 4 HEAVY DUTY STRAPS (Free).
Virtual Console: Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros., LOZ OoT.

He means that store is afraid someone will steal the Wiimotes so they dont have a demo up

OhOhOh
That's pretty gay, they have demo's at our gamestop's.

Hardware: Wii console, 4 Wiimotes, 4 Nunchuks, 1 Classic.
Software: Legend of Zelda TP, Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Metal Slug Anthology, Madden NFL 07, Wii Sports, Need For Speed Carbon, Guitar Hero 3.
Accessories: Wiimote Charging Station, 4 Silicon Jackets (Free), 4 HEAVY DUTY STRAPS (Free).
Virtual Console: Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros., LOZ OoT,.

All you have to do is tie a string from the Wii remote to the demo stand and problem solved.

This game is going to be awesome! My Wii might died on me this time with those havey graphics. :D Just Kidding. Anyways I pre-order my threw Target Store since I work there. :D I can pick it up during my break. :D Target Store pre-orders can hold the game up to 7 days. Just to be safe i going to get it on first day.

wiiguy09 said:
This game is going to be awesome! My Wii might died on me this time with those havey graphics. :D Just Kidding. Anyways I pre-order my threw Target Store since I work there. :D I can pick it up during my break. :D Target Store pre-orders can hold the game up to 7 days. Just to be safe i going to get it on first day.

When's Target getting them in?

Back