Team Conflict Game Mode Discussion

Team Conflict is my favorite modes out of them all and I tend to dominate on TC especially on the map Outpost & Docks since they both are my favorite maps.

Bro, you'll fit right in in E7. My favorite tc maps are the wide open maps, jungle, outpost, station, and memorial. Because i can snipe on them and also run around with a terralite. Or shotgun which is a lot of fun :)

Bro, you'll fit right in in E7. My favorite tc maps are the wide open maps, jungle, outpost, station, and memorial. Because i can snipe on them and also run around with a terralite. Or shotgun which is a lot of fun :)

I already am in E7 :D. I literally hate Sewer & Memorial to be honest since there boring and dark and you can't see your enemies properly.

I second you on sewers. Besides it being too dark, the actual sewers are hardly ever used except maybe in BB.
Memorial to me is not to dark.
It (memorial) ain't my favourite map either, but i'm happy for it's existance.
It adds something the other maps don't have.
So i do enjoy playing on it every now and then.
Whereas i rather avoid Sewers, unless i'm the black team.
Then i'm all in :devil:

Last edited:
I rather enjoy playing on Memorial, and I can still play effectively on sewer, if any map bothers me it's facility, too many levels on that for objective game modes.

Sewers is a good conflict map, especially if you are a "sneaky" type player, or are just really good at running around n' beatin' people down. Memorial is perhaps my least fave. I find that one the hardest to "see" people; thermal scope most helpful there IMO. Good map for team conflict though!

I love sewers for team conflict, it's really forgiving, there's so many places you can run to if you're getting shot at. But I don't like that there's really only two places for a hero to go.

I have found that to be an effective area to snipe people from if you cover your azz with a proxy mine. The key is to place the proxy on the ground at the top of the stairs, but forward and "to the left" of the end of the wall. This way it will trip before anyone can spot it if they are coming up the stairs or from down the hallway; this method covers both access points with a single mine. I've had quite a few "cheap conflict 30-0's" using this method...:thumbsup: Granted, this is not the most "honorable" way to play that level. Running around trying to beat people down with a shotgun is MUCH more fun, but it is a highly efficient way to get kills; much better than just simply "squatting down in the dark corner" at the end of the adjacent hallways like so many people like to do.

Back