Heroes Game Mode Discussion

whenever i play this mode I only spawn as a hero if the other team is doing it. Normally in team conflict, I use silenced weapons and try not to make my presence known if you know what I mean, so showing myself to the other team & putting a huge target on my back doesn't sound appealing to me. I'm just not very good at being the hero. It just doesn't go well with my play-style imo. So basically the only reason I would spawn as the hero is to avoid feeling like an ass.

Don't get me wrong it's a cool game mode, and I don't have a problem with playing it. I'll usually end up playing team conflict though.

hey, i play heroes all the time, im lvl 37 my user name is A C E, with spaces. no one i have seen is this, im sure i have played with a lot of you guys, i pretty much just join randomly, but i would like to get a friend base so the freakin hosts dont quit and ruin my xp, so if you would like to add me, my code is

105 099 862 265.

thanx guys

jason

I dont spawn as hero for most of the above mentioned reasons. I hate the idea of everyone in the game knowing my exact position, its like the hunter becoming the hunted... Also I know the weapons are awesome but in most cases I have to practice a bit with a new firearm or gadget before I get good at using them. The Masterson for example, runs dry super fast and the Bond rifle has a scope which Im not use to using. But Ive only played Hero a few times...

Whoops... went way off topic...

My tactic now is find and kill the hero by any means. I am a novice to heroes and rarely play the hero but that's probably going to change now.

i like being bond in the docks and in the archives. the docks is great for bond to get into the side room and stand there and blast fools who want to get ya.
i do know how to get a hero if they are in there without being seen. i have only had a couple people figure it out.

i like being the hero, to get a good kill count, and i dont like running ppl down, id rather have them come to me and mow em down. had a good one at docks earlier. against a team with lvl 55, i had 34 kills and 3 deaths. my xp was over 1200 for it.

i think the masterson sux, every time you unload the aim goes up and you miss a lot.

if that bothers you then switch the fireing rate that's what i do when I pick up a masterton. It makes it a lot more controlled and saves ammo.

you guys ever spawn hero and stand in safety and a high lvl comes up and kills you in a shot

I learned a trick at the docks the other day that works great. If you are the hero in the dead end area(by the water). Crouch down behind the end of the boat across from the door. I emptied a whole heavy hitter terralite clip on a guys head and nothing hit him. I tried it a few games later and it worked great with great views of enemies coming. I'm sure most of you know this already, which is why I die there twice from remote mines. I did rack up a nice 20 streak.

i like being bond in the docks and in the archives. the docks is great for bond to get into the side room and stand there and blast fools who want to get ya.
i do know how to get a hero if they are in there without being seen. i have only had a couple people figure it out.

i like being the hero, to get a good kill count, and i dont like running ppl down, id rather have them come to me and mow em down. had a good one at docks earlier. against a team with lvl 55, i had 34 kills and 3 deaths. my xp was over 1200 for it.

i think the masterson sux, every time you unload the aim goes up and you miss a lot.

u mean throwing em from the skylight, workes about 50% of the time

I don't think the masterson sucks But I Know what you mean about it going up. At least it makes it more realistic. I would become the hero more if I knew what loadout I was getting. As I know it the hero should get double grnades and a Heavy hitter ak 47. I like getting the proxies and avona. I am only lvl 34 and already got the avona proficiency. It must be a hack, but I have learned to take what they give me. Except toobing, thats just anoying. In my expirience, Heros does not let you throw nades or mines through the skylight. Maybe I just suck at it but They always bounce back.

I only have a couple kills with the wolf but it is cool. I suck at golden gun too.

Back